What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
you've been trying to shoot flanagan down since it was announced he was taking over, calling him arrogant and claiming players dont like him [which is horsesh*t] from players at a club he's not even at and hasnt been at in a long time..

once again you delibrately skip the part about coaches who want to be your mate has never worked but no you want a jolly good mate coach..

oh noes the coach doesnt want to be my mate, i dont like him now..

FMD your a special one.

He might have the respect from the current players which im sure he does but has the proposition of recruitment ever crossed your mind? or do u think he will wave his magic wand and be competitive next year with our current squad?

Eion

First Grade
Stop being a hypocrite. You have been downplaying what I predicted in March. Stuart resigning was not obvious. He had a another year to run on his contract. Dufus!!
My god, what a pen!s.

You are unreal, you are the best, thank you for your greatness. Can you please now f**k off?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Someone please tell me that the Pom has a get out clause if Ricky quits.

no vossy wants our squad to be developed so he will get out his wand and...............WALLA.....pomm will be a decent footballer and we will be playing footy just like we were during our glory days when ET, Peach and co were running around

Avenger

Immortal
I actually saw Ricky at the Caltex, Lilli Pilli about 2 hours ago. He looked depressed.

Nice black Lexus SUV, though. Too bad he'll have to give it back. :D

coolumsharkie

Referee
I actually saw Ricky at the Caltex, Lilli Pilli about 2 hours ago. He looked depressed.

Nice black Lexus SUV, though. Too bad he'll have to give it back. :D

Geez your a weird little creep aren't you... f**k off back under whatever rock you crawled out from under you pea hearted cok smoking moron.

jackal

Juniors
Avenger
user_online.gif

First Grade

Last Activity: Today 07:25 PM

Current Activity: Viewing Ricky Quits !!!
Still waiting

Avenger

Immortal
This will be the credibility test - what was he wearing Avenger?

Black Lexus RX350. Current shape. He was in the car, young male child with him. I think he had a polo on. Do you really think I would make something up like that ?

Avenger

Immortal
lol - i agree

Maybe I just got lucky. Maybe it was just Nathan Brown with a curly wig. Now that I think about it I think Ricky was wearing a clownsuit to match his coaching ability.

Last edited: