What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

DJShaksta

First Grade
f**k you. I said it would happen by mid year. It did.

Avenger 1 Majority of Sharks LU members 0

Mate, I am not doubting you said it would happen, but bragging about it on here is poor form.
F**k me??? No, I am happy mate, we have a team that we can beat with regular ease.
We might suck, we might finish equal last, but parramatta are our bitches

Avenger

Immortal
Mate, I am not doubting you said it would happen, but bragging about it on here is poor form.
F**k me??? No, I am happy mate, we have a team that we can beat with regular ease.
We might suck, we might finish equal last, but parramatta are our bitches

Stuart is a sh*t coach. Yes you have the wood on us. Well done. You should however be more happy that Sticky is gone.

I hope you get Brown. Great man.

He will succeed.

Vossy

Bench
Stuart is a sh*t coach. Yes you have the wood on us. Well done. You should however be more happy that Sticky is gone.

I hope you get Brown. Great man.

He will succeed.

Brown :lol: he had a premiership team at the dragons and did f**k all with it..

if you coached in the ESL, you'd look good to..

we wont get brown because we already have a coach

Snoop Shark

First Grade
f**k snoop you're a negative bastard, another nobody wanting to speak on behalf of every league player..go ask the NSW team, certainly not what you are saying

Have a sook why don't ya vossy...im speaking on behalf of every NRL player am I? Geez never thought a bloke could coach so many players!

Im speaking on behalf of MANY rooster lower graders who HAVE been coached by the bloke.

I might just be a nobody to someone like you but my circle of friends in rugby league on this side of captain cook bridge is something you will never know!

So whats the feeling like in the NSW camp vossy? I take it you have been hanging with the boys:roll:

Manfred Moore

Juniors
whether you loved ricky or hated him why would flannagan's style of coaching be any different? They have obviously worked together closely for a long time and would seem to share alot of the same coaching traits playing style approaches etc

are we just moving deckchairs on the titanic?

well. he was coaching his mates. kinda hard to do.

benifit of the doubt i guess.

whaever. i think theres wider implications of stick leaving other than performances.

Vossy

Bench
roosters lower grades..woop di f**king do

yes lets for go a coach who has been waiting and gaining valuable experience in the club set up and NSW set up, for a coach who can be your best mate, worked really well for the dragons and brown

flanagan's coaching record

2hpkb5v.jpg

cityshark

Juniors
NO, NO !Terrible news ! Im shattered, I honestly belive he is the right coach to get us to the end of the tunnel and into the light.
I cannot think of any coach who has coped as well. And I cannot think of any coach in the NRL here or OS that could do the job in the future.
Oh well , I should be used to it as a Sharks member.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
roosters lower grades..woop di f**king do

yes lets for go a coach who has been waiting and gaining valuable experience in the club set up and NSW set up, for a coach who can be your best mate, worked really well for the dragons and brown

flanagan's coaching record

2hpkb5v.jpg

Stuart Raper had a fantastic coaching record also...you obviously have no idea on people skills...im just stating the facts which you obviously can't come to terms with...if you are happy to live your life in denial then by all means continue to do so

By the way those former lower graders are still playing in both the NRL and ESL

Vossy

Bench
Stuart Raper had a fantastic coaching record also...you obviously have no idea on people skills...im just stating the facts which you obviously can't come to terms with...if you are happy to live your life in denial then by all means continue to do so

By the way those former lower graders are still playing in both the NRL and ESL

just totally ignore the fact about coaches who want to be your best mate, going balls up very quickly..

nah doesnt suit your agenda

dont like it, go support someone else

Special K

Coach
I know players who played under him at the roosters in flegg, pl and speak highly of him? But you can't be best friend to all...

I wanted him when we signed Raper but I would prefer someone fresh from outside the club currently to take on the job. How different will his ideas be from Stickys? I am not saying he isn't his own man but surely he would have had some major input over the past 4 years.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
just totally ignore the fact about coaches who want to be your best mate, going balls up very quickly..

nah doesnt suit your agenda

dont like it, go support someone else

Are u seriously a few sangas short or what?

When did I ever knock flannigan's coaching ability?

Here you are providing me his resume whilst im talking about a completely different agenda...i just thought u were a bunch of happy guys jumping up and down in the same shirts at shark games but now im starting to think its your weekly excursion with your minders

I know players who played under him at the roosters in flegg, pl and speak highly of him? But you can't be best friend to all...

I wanted him when we signed Raper but I would prefer someone fresh from outside the club currently to take on the job. How different will his ideas be from Stickys? I am not saying he isn't his own man but surely he would have had some major input over the past 4 years.

His ideas will be his own.

Assistant coaches preach what the Main coach wants to instill in the team.

He'll now have his own input and most importantly control of team selections and recruitment.

Flanagan will make an easy transition into the joint and will have the players minds at ease as they know him already.

Great choice he's earnt a call up!

Vossy

Bench
Are u seriously a few sangas short or what?

When did I ever knock flannigan's coaching ability?

Here you are providing me his resume whilst im talking about a completely different agenda...i just thought u were a bunch of happy guys jumping up and down in the same shirts at shark games but now im starting to think its your weekly excursion with your minders

you've been trying to shoot flanagan down since it was announced he was taking over, calling him arrogant and claiming players dont like him [which is horsesh*t] from players at a club he's not even at and hasnt been at in a long time..

once again you delibrately skip the part about coaches who want to be your mate has never worked but no you want a jolly good mate coach..

oh noes the coach doesnt want to be my mate, i dont like him now..

Avenger

Immortal
you've been trying to shoot flanagan down since it was announced he was taking over, calling him arrogant and claiming players dont like him [which is horsesh*t] from players at a club he's not even at and hasnt been at in a long time..

once again you delibrately skip the part about coaches who want to be your mate has never worked but no you want a jolly good mate coach..

oh noes the coach doesnt want to be my mate, i dont like him now..

Stop being a hypocrite. You have been downplaying what I predicted in March. Stuart resigning was not obvious. He had a another year to run on his contract. Dufus!!

Latest posts