What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

jackal

Juniors
I can guarantee you that Nathan Brown will not coach the Sharks in 2011.

Would you like to consider a forum bet on this outcome?

Avenger

Immortal
I can guarantee you that Nathan Brown will not coach the Sharks in 2011.

Would you like to consider a forum bet on this outcome?

Firtsly you accused me of a being a liar, then a weirdo because I happen to see one of my neighbours at a petrol station. Now you want to bet me ?

Give me a break. I actually stated that your assistant coach would be taking over in March because you guys have no money. I would like to see Brown be your coach because he is a top coach and a better bloke to boot. Yes I have met him.

I actually think it will be between Flanagan, Brown and Potter with Flanagan the early favourite depending on his results. Flanagan can coach. Just another Parra boy or should I say westie depending on the mood of this clown of a forum.

Well i'm a touch sad that Rick is going. All the crap that has been spewed about him personally on here is beyond ridiculous. He is a good man who has gone beyond his means of what a normal 1st grade coach has to do.To me he should be given life membership.

I will say that maybe it is time for another's injection. Jack Gibson had some theory about only staying at a club for three years, obviously that doesn't apply to all coaches but i do think that Rick is that type.

Flanno has a year to prove himself, if it doesn't look like its working the cash from the TV rights will go towards someone else. (if we are still here)

Windy70

Juniors
Can't read all of these pages but I think it's a good thing....bad timing maybe for the club...but necessary. As far as I'm concerned the game against parra had very little involvement from Ricky....he either said "Run A Mok boys" or handed it to someone else. I'm sure Gal or someone said in a post game interview that the shackles were removed. (May have been somerhing I read, heard or watched...will try to find it). Was something like "Gone from a game plan....to a game outline which opened up some improv.

Simple fact... he had to go...we have gone backwards.

Can only be a problem with the players reaction to their "orders" or game plan. They have not been responding well to Ricky.
He has a massive influence and if it is negative in anyway it will convert to crap results on the score board. Wayne Bennet or Bellamy do not understand or disect the game any better than Ricky does. But they do know how to deal with and get the most from players. They instill confidence and encourage them to play to their best potential.

Our guys have been shackled with Ricky.....I hope Flanno guides them, but let's em run. We have a side that can compete to buggery....just no direction. Saturday proved it. To me at least.

jackal

Juniors
Firtsly you accused me of a being a liar,
Can you point out where i called you liar?

then a weirdo because I happen to see one of my neighbours at a petrol station.
Can you point out where i called you a weirdo?

Now you want to bet me ?
Yes - it will cease your nonsense inferences to Brown becoming coach.

I actually think it will be between Flanagan, Brown and Potter with Flanagan the early favourite depending on his results. Flanagan can coach.
Flanagan will be the coach in 2011, guaranteed. The club can't afford another debacle at its doing.

Just another Parra boy or should I say westie depending on the mood of this clown of a forum.
Can you juggle?

Avenger

Immortal
Can you point out where i called you liar?

Can you point out where i called you a weirdo?

Yes - it will cease your nonsense inferences to Brown becoming coach.

Flanagan will be the coach in 2011, guaranteed. The club can't afford another debacle at its doing.

Can you juggle?

You insinuated it by testing my credibility. Run at me called me a weirdo and you agreed. I actually stated in March that Flanagan will be the coach because you have no money. I just hope it is Brown, because I admire the man.

Most on here call us westies which is ironic considering the Eels mark 2 side that you have.

jackal

Juniors
You insinuated it by testing my credibility.
Now that you raise it, you didn't do very well there did you.

Run at me called me a weirdo and you agreed.
Awwww - you o....k.....
I actually stated in March that Flanagan will be the coach because you have no money. I just hope it is Brown, because I admire the man.
I can tell you [again] - it won't be.
Most on here call us westies which is ironic considering the Eels mark 2 side that you have.
Who is us? You are the only one beating his own drum.

Quigs

Immortal

Yeah that's right Average.

We are the New Silvertails of the Rugby League World.

But don't tell too many about it. Christ the last thing our club needs right now is a close scrutiny of our cap spending. What with us pillaging all your elite players - we must be cheating the cap.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Vossy

Bench
Nathan Brown a good coach?, in the same league that made Stuart Raper look like a genius..

Quigs

Immortal
Average ... scooped the scoop prediction in early March now didn't he.

snagit-1.jpg

Gee - is someone telling porkies or is someone just telling porkies.

Maybe Average can show us his original posting..... or just direct us to it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Avenger

Immortal
Average ... scooped the scoop prediction in early March now didn't he.

snagit-1.jpg

Gee - is someone telling porkies or is someone just telling porkies.

Maybe Average can show us his original posting..... or just direct us to it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Look down the page, look closely, then look in the mirror and say the words. I'm a dumb merkin. Avenger now owns me.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=353282&page=10

Post 138.

Vossy

Bench
fugg off back to your own forum..or are you some sad sadistic bastard that likes copping it from all angles?

Quigs

Immortal
I'm the one giving, you merkins have been receiving it all day and I love it.

Now feel my Eel

p-points.jpg

Yeah...... Average.

You are ripping us a beauty.

Now stop it.

(LAUGHS LOUDLY)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Most shark fans`won't admit it but.. fuggin Hallelujah - sticky's gonskis.

Yeah we all know that it will free up a lot of money under our cap, but realistically no one at the club knew how munch the coach was on.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts