What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

Brown would surely be favourite for the job now. Hope he is best mates with Gasnier.

He is best maes with Gaz, that's the problem though, thats the reason why we couldnt win a title is because Brown would go out and get pissed with his players...

icewind

Juniors
so he can cry about his tazos again? I don't think a softcock like him would even fit into the sharks culture.

redback

Bench
How is this better for the club????
The club has not had a coach that has seen out his contact in 10 years!
Good coaches won't want to come here and if we don't get good coaches to come, neither will the players.
Why would they want to?
No good coach and players makes a crap team, which people won't turn up to games.
Could be the nail in the coffin for us. I hope I am wrong....

The coaches job is to win games. How many have we won in the last 2 seasons. As I have said before we have a squad capable of making the 8.

buck__naked

Juniors
Ricky Stuart set to leave Sharks

BigPond Sport Mon, 24 May 2010 11:02:00
Ricky Stuart has quit as Cronulla Sharks coach, and will leave the club at the end of the season.

The former Australian Test coach has reportedly handed in his resignation, after several weeks of negotiation with the club.

The Sharks have called a media conference for midday today.

Stuart has been linked to a possible move to the Wests Tigers next season, with Tigers coach Tim Sheens reportedly facing the axe if his team does not reach the finals this year.

i want gould

the man has won comps. he didnt win with the chooks but he won with other teams.

plus. he's gould. media man, bee sting head,. all powerful gould.

Him.

or some how get Wayne Bennet

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
On the plus side, he voluntarily resigned, so you don't need to pay him a severance package and add to your mounting debt ;-)

azzah72

Bench
I can't say I'm unhappy. This News is news I have been waiting for, for Ricky to quit!

We couldn't fire him, we wouldn't win with him, so this is the best outcome!

Now someone who doesn't want to play them like robots and has a good attacking style to come in and there's hope left!

Timing is a bit off though! Hopefully it doesn't hurt the club too much!

Wozza

Juniors
On the plus side, he voluntarily resigned, so you don't need to pay him a severance package and add to your mounting debt ;-)
You reckon that stuart hasn't already worked out a deal with the club to walk? He'll get paid no matter what.

Special K

Coach
Wow... I don't know how I feel about this. Sticky has always stuck solid with "the boys" so I wonder what has made him change his mind.

Flannagan could be good but I think i would prefer Brown....

mortz

I can't say I'm unhappy. This News is news I have been waiting for, for Ricky to quit!

We couldn't fire him, we wouldn't win with him, so this is the best outcome!

Now someone who doesn't want to play them like robots and has a good attacking style to come in and there's hope left!

Timing is a bit off though! Hopefully it doesn't hurt the club too much!

and what mystiacl land of no where will we pull that coach from

Feej

First Grade
Wow... I don't know how I feel about this. Sticky has always stuck solid with "the boys" so I wonder what has made him change his mind.
Maybe "the boys" weren't sticking solid with him anymore, and he saw the writing on the wall??

Latest posts