What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Quits !!!

Hughesy215

Juniors
Ouch!! I think with the club in the position it was in we needed a strong front for the next year unless flannagan takes over now with immediate positive results i think we could be in a little trouble in regards to securing sponsors, signing players etc.

Sticky did a sh*te load more than just coach te first grade side

WTC

Juniors
Can only be viewed as positive news, the players in particular would be secretly relieved.

azzah72

Bench
and what mystiacl land of no where will we pull that coach from

End of 2010:
Des Hasler (Sea Eagles) *
Ivan Cleary (Warriors)

End of 2011:
David Furner (Raiders)
John Cartwright
(Titans) *
Wayne Bennett (Dragons) *
Daniel Anderson (Eels)
Matthew Elliott
(Panthers)
Rick Stone
(Knights)
John Lang (Rabbitohs) *
Tim Sheens (Tigers)

Flanaghan can coach next year, give him a chance.

Maybe make a big play for - *

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
IF you guys play like you did on Saturday for the rest of the year, then you can make the 8.

How the hell is that a bad thing?

mortz

des hasler i would love him to come here but manly through and though, which one of the other coaches would want to come here

Quigs

Immortal
There is not a man on this planet that hates Manly as munch as me, but I would love a table thumping door ripping coach to come to us.

One that would get up and tell the world and the board, this is the way we are going to do it.

But my thinking is a bit blurred at the moment. I will offer opinions after I hear the 'real' story on whose up who and whose not paying.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

mortz

why would cartwright come here, he has it sweet up there, and they are near the top

webShark

Bad news. Flanagan a backward step. Nathan Brown, unsuccessful with a star studded team (done ok in the uk).

I hope Stuart stays.

The Dodger

First Grade
f**k yeah, if we can land des hasler, that would be sensational.

cartwright as well.
even wayne bennett.

not lang though.

but waht i would like to see, is gould put his hand up.

as much as i hate the pr1ck, i want him to prove us wrong.

i will love the man endlessly if he does that.

no matter how many bees have stung his head.

until then, the guy is a cockroach.