What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart Blowing Up Deluxe

SilentOne

Juniors
335233-ricky-stuart.jpg

lol f**king crybaby

Eelementary

Post Whore
We mentally fell apart and deserved to lose.

However, the officiating was diabolical. An 8-0 penalty count? I mean, yes - we were undisciplined. But the Titans were not perfect. And that forward pass for Tanginoa's try was a killer.

Well done to the Titans, but damn that sucks.

Snappy

Coach
Blaming the refs is not going to get your team moving forward.

Pretty sure it wasn't the refs making high tackles and shoulder charges, nor was it the refs not contesting a bomb which lead to a try.

Feej

First Grade
Does he do this at every club he coaches? Last week it was that they don't have a great team and they're just kids, and this week it's attacking the refs. Just like he was when he was at the Sharks.

Flapper

First Grade
While Parramatta lost the game of their own accord, Jason Robinson certainly didn't add to the proceedings. I'm surprised someone hasn't shoves his whistle fair up his date yet.

Amadaca

Juniors

Pretty sure it wasn't the refs making high tackles and shoulder charges, nor was it the refs not contesting a bomb which lead to a try.

In fairness to Stuart, he blames the refs even when they've nothing to do with it, so only par for the course he wants their heads when they do influence the result a fair bit.

Slackboy72

Coach
I don't think that blaming the refs will help him but he is 100% right.
Some teams just get the rub from the refs and for now Parra is getting raped by them.
Same thing happened to us whenever we played the dogs.
Dogs could throw forward passes, strip the ball, high shots, constantly offside... didn't matter to the. Refs would always shaft us. Then in 2009 that changed.
When the Idris try at Kogarah was called back I knew we were going to win a title.

Amadaca

Juniors
Does he do this at every club he coaches? Last week it was that they don't have a great team and they're just kids, and this week it's attacking the refs. Just like he was when he was at the Sharks.

Gonna be a long season, let's see how many excuses he can conjur.

I absolutely loathe the guy, but I do believe he knows how to coach. That said, if you drew up a list of inappropriate players to captain a squad, JFC, could you find many worse than Hayne & Matua!? Can't understand what he's thinking.

Last edited:

sretsoor

Juniors
Well as a Rooster fan I sympathise with him. Today in every ruck the ref can award a penalty yet a game be reffed one sided i.e one gets penalised and the other 'coached by the ref' example 'get your hands of the ball' or warned rather than awarding the penalty.

Amadaca

Juniors
I don't think that blaming the refs will help him but he is 100% right.
Some teams just get the rub from the refs and for now Parra is getting raped by them.
Same thing happened to us whenever we played the dogs.
Dogs could throw forward passes, strip the ball, high shots, constantly offside... didn't matter to the. Refs would always shaft us. Then in 2009 that changed.
When the Idris try at Kogarah was called back I knew we were going to win a title.

Yeah, & look how that year turned out :lol:

Amadaca

Juniors

Oh, you think its valid? When Shannon Hegarty debuted for us in 1999, I knew we were going to win a title. When Anthony Minichiello scored off a forward pass in early-2001, I knew we were going to win a title. When I made my last post, I knew some dolt would come along & contest it not for the content, but the OP.

Fire

First Grade
How did this bloke get another coaching gig :lol:

The guy is a dead set loser.

Put him on a spaceship and send him to the moon.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Read what I said - I said we deserved to lose.

But the officiating at stages was diabolically one-sided.

We were never going to win - we are mentally weak. But the refs seemed to nudge the Titans the right way. That's all.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gonna be a long season, let's see how many excuses he can conjur.

I absolutely loathe the guy, but I do believe he knows how to coach. That said, if you drew up a list of inappropriate players to captain a squad, JFC, could you find many worse than Hayne & Matua!? Can't understand what he's thinking.

*Conjure ffs

Joker's Wild

Coach
Oh, you think its valid? When Shannon Hegarty debuted for us in 1999, I knew we were going to win a title. When Anthony Minichiello scored off a forward pass in early-2001, I knew we were going to win a title. When I made my last post, I knew some dolt would come along & contest it not for the content, but the OP.

:lol: Dear god you are a full genius aye

Latest posts