What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart - New Eels coach

Gronk

Staff member
Will PJ Marsh be his assistant?

Go PJ

2005_18_11fight.jpg

2005_18_14fight.jpg

2005_18_12fight.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'll run with Jodeci but last I heard Chad Robinson was going to take the job...I guess it's all up to the HC!

Perhaps my memory is wrong - was just trying to bring a bit of humour there!

Didn't you announce a Barrett move here as a player (by saying something like welcome to the Eels Trent Barrett) only for him to back out at the last moment and retire?

Maybe ME can find the thread for us!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Barrett's kids go to the same school as my kids seems like a nice guy. Always helping out at athletic carnivals etc . Unless he relocates his young family which I doubt as he has just rebuild his house the travel will be a killer for him.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Barrett's kids go to the same school as my kids seems like a nice guy. Always helping out at athletic carnivals etc . Unless he relocates his young family which I doubt as he has just rebuild his house the travel will be a killer for him.

Send me a PM, as my kids also go to Trent's kids school. It's a small world!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Such a coincidence! Casper hangs around that school selling weed and conspiracy.
Making green smoothies using fresh leafy green weeds like dandelion, chickweed, sorrel.... is far more healthy for you. You get all the REAL soluble calcium, magnesium, etc, than eating meat and dairy products. So Poo Poo is telling the truth about me helping people wake up to the living-raw-food power of growing and eating uncooked organic weeds, veges, fruits, etc, while pointing out all the spin-doctored bullshit that eating meat, dairy and cooked/processed food and liquids are good for you.... the opposite is the truth. There is an old native saying that goes something like this, "the animals you kill and or eat will come back to kill you".

Suggest you watch this brilliant Aussie documentary created by a local Southern Highlands lad Aaron Scheibner: http://vimeo.com/34885371 - A Delicate Balance - The Truth - 1 Hour 21 Minutes -A Delicate Balance documents the latest discoveries of some of the most prominent experts on nutrition in the world. Over 50 years of research is skilfully woven into what feels like a detective unravelling the mysteries behind the disease epidemic which has struck affluent countries with a vengeance - disease has been escalating over the last 50 years resulting in 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women being diagnosed with cancer. Watching this film will help you make informed choices about your health and the environment around you and how to reduce your personal impact. A Delicate Balance debunks the myths surrounding the production and consumption of animal products and exposes the harsh realities ... * Why are you three times more likely to die of colon cancer if you eat meat?
* How is meat production causing water shortage, starvation and poverty?
* Are you inflicting Type 1 diabetes on your children by feeding them milk?
* Why don't our medical schools teach doctors about nutrition?
* Can becoming a vegan really lead to worldwide social equity?

Part One (of 10) - 10 minutes
[youtube]AXMjtFC1qss[/youtube]

Suggest you also watch Gary Yourofsky

[youtube]es6U00LMmC4[/youtube]

[youtube]/xD6ni1RML5Q[/youtube]

Last edited:

cv8z

Juniors
Making green smothies using fresh leafy green weeds like dandelion, chickweed, sorrel.... is far more healthy for you. You get all the REAL soluble calcium, magnesium, etc, than eating meat and dairy products. So Poo Poo is telling the truth about me helping people wake up to the living-raw-food power of growing and eating uncooked organic weeds, veges, fruits, etc, while pointing out all the spin-doctored bullshit that eating meat, dairy and cooked/processed food and liquids are good for you.... the opposite is the truth. There is an old native saying that goes something like this, "the animals you kill and or eat will come back to kill you".

[youtube]es6U00LMmC4[/youtube]
[youtube]/xD6ni1RML5Q[/youtube]
[vimeo]34885371[/vimeo]

Sounds like something Maryanne would make on Gillian's Island

natheel

Coach

Shellharbour to parra would suck every day. But it isn't impossible.

Sphagnum

Coach
That game was outstanding, one of my favourites.

I had awesome tickets to that game, right on half way about 10 rows back from the fence. There was a massive brawl in the reserve grade and 3 blokes got sent off if I remember correctly (it happened right in front of us too). We were smashed by the time first grade came around and that passage of play turned the game on its ear. The entirety of Parra stadium wanted Trent Barrett sent off for upsetting Hindy and we played murderball with their corpses for the rest of the match.

Best day at the footy I've ever had.

spiderdan

Bench
Making green smoothies using fresh leafy green weeds like dandelion, chickweed, sorrel.... is far more healthy for you. You get all the REAL soluble calcium, magnesium, etc, than eating meat and dairy products. So Poo Poo is telling the truth about me helping people wake up to the living-raw-food power of growing and eating uncooked organic weeds, veges, fruits, etc, while pointing out all the spin-doctored bullshit that eating meat, dairy and cooked/processed food and liquids are good for you.... the opposite is the truth. There is an old native saying that goes something like this, "the animals you kill and or eat will come back to kill you".

Suggest you watch this brilliant Aussie documentary created by a local Southern Highlands lad Aaron Scheibner: http://vimeo.com/34885371 - A Delicate Balance - The Truth - 1 Hour 21 Minutes -A Delicate Balance documents the latest discoveries of some of the most prominent experts on nutrition in the world. Over 50 years of research is skilfully woven into what feels like a detective unravelling the mysteries behind the disease epidemic which has struck affluent countries with a vengeance - disease has been escalating over the last 50 years resulting in 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women being diagnosed with cancer. Watching this film will help you make informed choices about your health and the environment around you and how to reduce your personal impact. A Delicate Balance debunks the myths surrounding the production and consumption of animal products and exposes the harsh realities ... * Why are you three times more likely to die of colon cancer if you eat meat?
* How is meat production causing water shortage, starvation and poverty?
* Are you inflicting Type 1 diabetes on your children by feeding them milk?
* Why don't our medical schools teach doctors about nutrition?
* Can becoming a vegan really lead to worldwide social equity?

Part One (of 10) - 10 minutes
[youtube][/youtube]

Suggest you also watch Gary Yourofsky

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube]/[/youtube]
here we go......

don't forget fluoride, casper. apparently only put in water so the powers that be can control our minds.