What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker's Wild

Coach
I thought Tets was really good last week, really straightened up and held his own against bigger props

I really wouldnt want us to pluck Sims straight from NYC. I honestly cant think of any props who have gone straight from Toyota Cup into FG and gone well. He needs some time in NSW Cup

Rolla

Juniors
Their backline is average, nothing bad about it, but it isn't good either. Their Props I don't rate that highly (but at least they have props to chose from).

They have a very strong backrow and good halves, and their team should account for ours at the moment.
I don't think they are to be feared as much as people are making out in this thread, if (big if) we turn up to play we are a shot.... a long shot..... but a shot.

Tell me Williams won't be running at Eddie though?!?!?!

Joker's Wild

Coach
If Williams runs straight at Eddy Id be ok with that tbh

Its more likely he'll be giving our halves a working over

I remember T Rex taking Lulia apart at Bluetongue a few years back. They kept shifting it right and we went to pieces. Missing the Stewarts is a massive bonus.

Rolla

Juniors
If Williams runs straight at Eddy Id be ok with that tbh

Its more likely he'll be giving our halves a working over

I am more worried about his pace and offload, head on Eddy tackles fine, but people get outside him all game, and he isn't good at wrapping up the ball at all. His defensive technique is much more suited to the middle.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No, he was named.

I'm going to get told to get my head out of the sand here, but I actually do give us a chance and if we do lose I'm pretty confident it won't be a blowout.

The team are saying they haven't given up on making the finals (which is what you want to hear) but if they are any chance at all we simply must find a way to win this game.

Burwood

Bench
The last two times we played Manly we have been absolutely monstered. Who was the player last year that was forced to play out on the wing late in the game because we had no one left on the bench to replace them?

RHCP

Bench
They put the cue back in the rack against Parramatta, they should have won that 50-0.

Maybe they'll only bring their second half game this week.

I thought we were going to get belted by the Tigers as well, so maybe we can surprise the Sea Eagles as well.

rnb11

Juniors
The last two times we played Manly we have been absolutely monstered. Who was the player last year that was forced to play out on the wing late in the game because we had no one left on the bench to replace them?

What a horrible game that was. Shannon McDonnell goes off with a concussion, Beau Henry breaks his leg and gets replaced with Ben Rogers. A few minutes later Rogers comes off with a shoulder injury. Faaoso gets knocked out and comes off and then gets forced back on because Ciraldo came off with a torn pec. I think Zeb Taia was the injured one who had to keep playing on the wing due to noone left on the bench.

The next game against Manly I think we suffered more injuries, Wes and Sau coming off before half time. Lets hope this injury curse ends and we stay fit on the weekend.

Last edited:

Guvner

First Grade
I thought Tetevano was good for you guys last week. Has he always been a Prop? Looks better suited to back row to me.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I thought Tetevano was good for you guys last week. Has he always been a Prop? Looks better suited to back row to me.

Started out as a backrower in the lower grades but has been used at prop for the last couple of seasons in NSWCup

Out of all the forwards in the lower grades, he has been the best for us up front imo.

Latest posts