What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
I cant watch the game at the moment... It's killing me... Someone keep me posted please!!

Matt23

Staff member
I'm comfortable with that being disallowed, no evidence that he got it down.

Frederick

Staff member

Agreed.

Also agreed that we need to keep gagai and Uate together for their whole career.

And yay Tyrone! Bit disappointed I succumbed to manflu and didn't go to the game

Roberts in! We are playing great. This is the type of commitment expected from our team. Sucks that it takes a rivalry round to bring it out.

And just for you yosh. We are winning 10-0. Have been defending like a boss. Manly have had all the possesstion and field position. We are completing our sets well with 1 error.

Rolla

Juniors

My point exactly. I was of the impression that if a try is inconclusive either way, benefit of the doubt went to the attacking team? Have i misunderstood?

voltron

Juniors
uate should have celebrated harder, and convinced the video ref that he had scored
LOL

but yeah, foran had two hands under the ball
so it doesnt bother me

but great signs
three forays down their end, two tries and a video ref decision

Rolla

Juniors
Agreed. Playing with discipline, but look dangerous whenever we put something on.

They have been busting us up from their own half but we have been brilliant on our line.

Frederick

Staff member
My point exactly. I was of the impression that if a try is inconclusive either way, benefit of the doubt went to the attacking team? Have i misunderstood?

Tbh I thought there was enough evidence to deny it. Aku grounded the ball early, and by the time he was over the line foran had his hands under the ball and was rolling him onto his back and into touch.

Yosh

Coach
And just for you yosh. We are winning 10-0. Have been defending like a boss. Manly have had all the possesstion and field position. We are completing our sets well with 1 error.

Damnit missing out on a quality game... Thanks for the update!!

Keep up the good works boys!! I'm so happy to hear that we are showinh commitment and desire!!! Knights for top 8!!

RABK

Referee
Very happy with our commitment tonight. Manly have been woeful though, look very disinterested but they could still turn it up.

Yosh

Coach
Just looking at the stats, we're kicking very well with like 100m more than manly's kick metres. Mullen kicking well?

Latest posts