What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Don't think it's a channel they usually show at pubs but I've found if you ask them to put a specific channel on they don't have an issue with it ...

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Wouldn't they do the red button deal they do for the double 7:30 games?
The red button will still work on Foxsports 2, but it will only broadcast the game in SD. That's why they also have it on Speed now, so people can decide to watch it in HD.

Last edited:
You push the red button, which will then divide the screen into 2 screens showing both games live, move your arrow across to the game you want to watch and hit the select button.

Don't think it's a channel they usually show at pubs but I've found if you ask them to put a specific channel on they don't have an issue with it ...

Generally pubs and clubs have a select sports package, pretty sure its just fox sports/sky racing for the most part.

Probably check around a couple of locals is what I'd recommend.

HD is the only way to watch The game. Ch 9 shoot in HD but broadcast in SD. Work that out for yourself. I believe live sport images are often interlaced though so technically it isn't true HD as they call it in techy speak.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
042e9ef9.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well I've pretty much drawn a line through our finals chances for 2012 so it makes good sense to blood some rookies right now in preparation for the 2013 season. Blokes like Robbie and KOD may just offer some hope for our forward pack in the future.

perverse

Referee
Rochow ay. good to see another forward getting his chance. the more forwards we blood the better. let's sort out the contenders from the pretenders.

Definately will show them what they need to work on and make them even hungrier getting a taste or two.

Debut against Manly though....... Good luck!

Rolla

Juniors
Great news. Hopefully he can make an impact like KOD (but leave the field in better shape of course)

Jono078

Referee
Lol at the tweet. It STARTED with good news.

Good luck Robbie hope he rips in and does well!

Latest posts