What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivalry Round 19 | Knights 32-6 Sea Eagles @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 19 result :: Knights vs Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rudderriffic

Juniors
What a good ball, great response to his kick out on the full.

Best game I have seen him play in first grade so far.

Rolla

Juniors
Wait.... did we just score off a Mullen grubber???? Gagai can do the impossible.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Mullen to now kick all grubbers right footed. Good kick, and an even better kick return from Aku to put us in position.

perverse

Referee
I guess those trying to bait me about Mullen last week are disappointed this week. Amazing what happens when we get time in their half of the field.

RABK

Referee
Yeh seeing a lot of rarities tonight. Pleasing ones that for really should be regularities.

RABK

Referee
I guess those trying to bait me about Mullen last week are disappointed this week. Amazing what happens when we get time in their half of the field.

Turn it up. You sound like a bloke talking up his luck after winning $150 on a scratchie after spending $5000 buying tickets over a decade.

One try assist and your blowjobs of Mullen are justified? He's a solid half who should be averaging at least one try assist a game and provide field position with his kicking. He's earnt his pay tonight - the first time in a couple of months.

voltron

Juniors
thats it!
every trip down to their line has given us a try or a video ref decision!!
amazing stuff