What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL independence day arrives - NRL Independent Commission announced

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
A few Rugby League supporters in the Cricket team at the moment.

Brad Haddin (Canberra)
Michael Clarke (Wests Tigers)
Pat Cummins (Penrith)
Michael Johnson (North Queensland)

A few Rugby League supporters in the Cricket team at the moment.

Brad Haddin (Canberra)
Michael Clarke (Wests Tigers)
Pat Cummins (Penrith)
Michael Johnson (North Queensland)
I know there's some unheard of rookies making Aussie teams lately but this one is a new one to everyone.

taipan

Referee
You pretend to have a pretty good understanding of the decision making process for an organisation that doesn't exist yet.

And you apparently must have a pretty good knowledge of the individuals involved ,as it appears you are able to predict, they will be beholden to the clubs.And be incapable of making an informed and independent decision for the good of the game,based on information collated.
John Grant the former international is hardly gpoing to let the grassroots and international football wither.He has been there done that.

The conspiracy theorists are out in force.

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
And you apparently must have a pretty good knowledge of the individuals involved ,as it appears you are able to predict, they will be beholden to the clubs.And be incapable of making an informed and independent decision for the good of the game,based on information collated.

I've never posted anything like this.

You've made up the structure for the IC and you've made up words for me.

At least you are consistent. Who needs conspiracy theories when you can just make stuff up anyway?

taipan

Referee
I've never posted anything like this.

You've made up the structure for the IC and you've made up words for me.

At least you are consistent. Who needs conspiracy theories when you can just make stuff up anyway?

Made up the structure what the,that is a load of BS.The I.C members have been appointed for some time.It is well publicised they have met with various people within the game,to get some low down.John Grant in particular.
Committees are hardly new to any organisation,so how the hell is that making up a structure for the I.C.
Committees are formed to secure info,make recommendations.Hardly a unique set up.Even bleeding schools have committees.
Reading your posts over the months re the supposed independence since the I.C was announced, is sufficient for my argument.

You are correct I am consistent,not wavering from my viewpoint.I also give people such as the I.C the benefit of the doubt,and decide one way or the other , once they have performed their duties..

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
Stick to the I.C negativity Parra ,it suits.
Cart before horse.Jack Gibson quote"they would boo Santa Claus this mob".

It's objectivity.

And thanks for not trying to put words in my mouth in this post.

How can you support something when you don't have the details? It is naive to do so.
An objective view would be at best ambivalent.

Asking questions is not negative.

Parra

Referee
Whichever one I wanted I suppose.

I've never had to think twice about watching either so far.

You are telling the story. Or did you just invent this scenario as well?