What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC Media Watch

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-31/rugby-league-world-cup-show-edition-one/5062212?section=sport
Want the latest on the Rugby League World Cup? Join Steve Mascord and Joanna Lester for the latest news, interviews and analysis as the battle for international rugby league supremacy heats up. In this edition we look at all the action from the first round of the World Cup and get up close and personal with some of your favourite players. We also look at how this tournament could benefit rugby league in the United States.
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/news/audio/news-audio/201310/20131031-rugby-league-world-cup-show.mp3

RHCP

Bench
Matty Johns and Mark Geyer saying how impressed they are with the minnows and crowds at the World Cup on FSN

Brutus

Referee
How has the build up to the NZ game in France going?

Plenty of positive coverage??

malleekid

Juniors
The NZ France game is on currently on 7mate. Started at 5pm. Was it always scheduled to replayed? I was under the impression all games live plus the Aus games replayed.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So are 7mate only showing replays of any matches involving the "big 3"?

I started watching the replay of the Fiji game but didnt expect a replay of the England/Ireland match.

Anyway its good theyre replaying these matches.

malleekid

Juniors
So are 7mate only showing replays of any matches involving the "big 3"?

I started watching the replay of the Fiji game but didnt expect a replay of the England/Ireland match.

Anyway its good theyre replaying these matches.

Nah it appears all games now. Tomorrows games are getting replayed at 1pm and 3:30pm