What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2013 Qualifiers: Lebanon | Italy | Russia | Serbia

Who will win the RLWC Qualifiers

• Russia

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Serbia

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Italy

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Lebanon

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arucard

Juniors
And if the Kukis won you would still complain about them being there.
They are already in, let it go.

shasha

Juniors
Hey guys their are highlights of the Lebanon vs Serbia game on www.lebrl.com.

Lebanon scored some good team tries, but as the game got longer their tries were becoming easier and easier, obviously by serbia dropping off.

Serbia's only try did come through some pretty good structure and a bad defensive error, which Lebanon won't wanna be making against Italy.

Have a look. The crowd sounds like it was 10000, not 1000.

marv

Juniors
cheers for that shasha. You can't blame the serbs for dropping off, apart from obviously not being as fit as the Lebanese they looked to have some big units out there.

shasha

Juniors
cheers for that shasha. You can't blame the serbs for dropping off, apart from obviously not being as fit as the Lebanese they looked to have some big units out there.

Exactly, and I am sure it was the same situation in the Italy game.

So of the two games, I'd only look into the first half out of both games.

marv

Juniors
Exactly, and I am sure it was the same situation in the Italy game.

So of the two games, I'd only look into the first half out of both games.

Im not really reading into either nations games against Italy or Lebanon, but I am really looking forward to seeing how they go against eachother. In the past you would have always gone with Russia but things might be different this time.

crimpo

Juniors
Home advantage will have helped both the smaller nations this time. It may be important next week too - makes the Serbs favorites I reckon against the Russians and gives the Lebanese a chance of overturning the Italians (in Italy I doubt it would be close).

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Pic from the Russian website I think of the Italy v Russian game.

2042295_NRHP.jpg