What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12: Saints vs Bunnies

God-King Dean

Immortal
Despite being dominated by a far bigger forward pack & down by 16 at halftime, we've shown more creativity in 40 minutes than we have in 2.5 seasons.

Marshall has made some mistakes, but at least he's having a go.

Highland Saint

Juniors
Despite being dominated by a far bigger forward pack & down by 16 at halftime, we've shown more creativity in 40 minutes than we have in 2.5 seasons.

Agreed. Just need more meters from our forwards and less errors.

totally agree gkd he fluffed a couple of kicks but seems to be finding his rhythm a couple of weeks he should be firing I reckon.

GT0007

Juniors
Refs are a lot quicker to penalize us in the play the ball and the burgess try was a joke

gypsy

Bench

Amazing how some see what they want to see.
It's the same old tripe.

Callahan

Juniors
Team is a shamble club is a shambles management is a shamble I can honestly say this is the sorryest dragons team I have seen I'm demoralized

Dezziedc

Juniors
I love coming on here to get a good laugh. You guys are serious knob jockeys. How could you possibly believe that anything would have been different? And especially against a forward pack like this.

We've lost a coach, got a fill in who has admitted he doesn't want the job and got the softest forward pack in the competition. The burgess brothers drag 4 players with them for 10 meters when they make a run.

Nothing is going to change until we get better forwards and start winning the ruck. No coach in the world would be able to do anything with the team we have at the moment.

gypsy

Bench
I love coming on here to get a good laugh. You guys are serious knob jockeys. How could you possibly believe that anything would have been different? And especially against a forward pack like this.

We've lost a coach, got a fill in who has admitted he doesn't want the job and got the softest forward pack in the competition. The burgess brothers drag 4 players with them for 10 meters when they make a run.

Nothing is going to change until we get better forwards and start winning the ruck. No coach in the world would be able to do anything with the team we have at the moment.

+1

Uninstall Paul, in Steve we believe!

TruSaint

Referee

Dez, u serious?
A coach couldn't do anything? FMD.
Price and Mary are one of the same.
We didnt lose it up front mate.
It was lost before it begun.

Dorsai

Juniors
This side never ceases to amaze. Just when I think they could not get worse, they do. There is not a single player I would invite back for the next game, except maybe Thompson & Frizzell (they at least seems to be committed to running). McGregor is using Prices game book. He will not be different. Appoint a coach or temporary coach who knows what he is doing. Even if it is just till the end of the year. My fear is those in charge have written this season off, or had some time ago.

Creagh, Hunt, AhMau, all need to be sacked. Not put on the bench. Sacked to the cutters. They are ineffective. They are idle and just not looking for work. We have gone to the one out strategy we love so much. They grab at the player with the ball or grab a leg. Very few leg tackles where the player is put down, though I saw one from Dugan and thought he better be careful or he could get dropped for actually putting the ball player down. Our marker defence is pathetic. It is just not there. Souths on the other hand are just laughing both in attack and defence.

i have no more words for this side. I am out of optimism. I am out of ideas. I cannot actually find anything positive to say which is sad in itself.

My wife has been on at me about getting rid of foxtel. I only have it to watch the footy. I think I might be calling them in the morning. I can put that money towards something that might cheer me up instead of just creating anxiety and pain.

What game where you watching Thompson over paid f**king poser send him back to the Faiders and Creagh best player out there for the Dragons.

Elias1983

Coach
I've never been so demoralised about the dragons as I am right now...

There is no life in this team.

Dorsai

Juniors
creagh is shite. The bunnies knew they didnt have to do anything but tackle him when he got the ball. I think that is the first time I have seen creagh off load in a couple of years. Thompson was at least effective out wide. I have no time for creagh. He is one dimensional and a blessing for any attacking side to read. Simpe as that.

Mr Red

First Grade
Makes you wonder why Runciman was retained to shift Benji to centre absolute stupidity.

This....why retain runciman if they aren't giving him match experience, and slowly easing him into first grade when an opportunity presents itself...
Makeshift centres whether Marshall or Dugan or whoever sends a very negative message to those up and comers..

Last edited:

Latest posts