What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Team vs Wtigers

I have to say I don't hate the look of that side. Maybe Smith is my most doubtful selection but he might provide more enthusiasm and support, even with the odd mistake. Pleased to see Williams in and also Terepo. And I don't mind the forced absence of Evans. He might be the body shape we're after but you still have to earn your spot and pull your weight. I'm not sure he did either.

Eel2reel

Juniors
I have to say I don't hate the look of that side. Maybe Smith is my most doubtful selection but he might provide more enthusiasm and support, even with the odd mistake. Pleased to see Williams in and also Terepo. And I don't mind the forced absence of Evans. He might be the body shape we're after but you still have to earn your spot and pull your weight. I'm not sure he did either.

Glenneel

Bench
[QUOTE="Bazal, post: 12766522, member: 9319
You might be happy to have a violent thug take up half a million of the cap like he is at the Tigers. I'm not.[/QUOTE]No I'd prefer someone who has learnt his lesson and starts contributing positively to society. I'm not into laying the boot in when someone on the ground and giving everyone a second chance. Blow that and you're out (of the country in his case).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wing is our weakest position and Hayne is our best winger. But the media narrative of 'dropped' to the wing could be a massive distraction.

Happy MEel

First Grade
No I'd prefer someone who has learnt his lesson and starts contributing positively to society. I'm not into laying the boot in when someone on the ground and giving everyone a second chance. Blow that and you're out (of the country in his case).
Then why are you so pro-Packer?

Last edited:

Glenneel

Bench
For sure but that massively disrupts the team. Could all be avoided with your suggestion of Hoff to "1".
FFS, BA. arent you reading this stuff?
No Gazz he prefers to make his own decisions. Poor demented bloke, if he listened to us we'd be 3-0 rather than other way around. FFS what is wrong with him?

Last edited:

Stevie

Bench
Wing is our weakest position and Hayne is our best winger. But the media narrative of 'dropped' to the wing could be a massive distraction.

f**k the narrative! You're right he is our best winger and that's what he is worth to us at the moment. Bring him into games and let him score some tries again.

I said it before the season kick off, Hayne on the wing is a very good buy for us. It has to happen. Hayne / French wings, Avauv'aaaa Jennings Centre, Guth #1 when back.

Glenneel

Bench
Williams and Scott have won premierships and played Origin. They have to be in the team. They have an influence beyond just their physical contribution.
Cannot agree with you here Pou. Unless they can contribute ON the field I don't care how good they are elsewhere. Success is judged by winning not good captaincy. If good criteria was good captaincy then lets put 17 Mannahs on the field. Sorry lets change that to 17 Beau Scotts, regardless of his poor form so far, we'd certainly win the captaincy game but not the match.