What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4Team vs Penrith

phantom eel

First Grade
I'd expect the same team as others have mentioned. Minimal changes, no drastic reversal of start of season squad composition just yet.

1. Hayne
2. Sio - change for goal kicking alone
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Semi
6. Norman
7. Kelly - at least one more shot, before a coach changes his mind/tactics
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Moimoi
11. Tanginoa - with Smith injured it's time for more than 20mins game time
12. Ma'u
13. Edwards

14. Jnr Paulo
15. Allgood - in the back row rotation, to cover Kelepi's match fitness
16. Terepo
17. Gower - not sure he stamped his authority on the position, but why change to bring in someone else after only one close match?

When we get Lussick, Mossop and maybe Loko back and match fit, some of these guys can drop back a grade. And after that in the back end of the season some other young guys might get their debut/call-up.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Semi
6. Norman
7. Sandow or Kelly (Kelly can have one more shot)
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Moimoi
11. Tanginoa
12. Ma'u
13. Edwards

14. Junior Paulo
15. Allgood or Lasalo (Give Lasalo another shot at the big-time)
16. Terepo
17. Ualesi or Gower

Lol Arthur aint gonna change one thing about the team.

Might give Hayne a shot at being goal kicker if he's fit, but thats about it.

Sandow would be in my team. Kelly is offering absolutely nothing. 90% of the negatives in our game seem to involve the names Toutai/Paulo/Kelly.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm quite interested to see the sides for all three grades. With the injuries (Smith, Aukofolau) we know there will at least be a couple of changes.

Get out of bed and name the f**ken side Arthur's!

hindy111

Post Whore
Paulo has been very good so he shouldn't be named
Toutai has been average but not woefull. Sio can goal kick that's all so id lean to him.

Jnr Paulo can have a few more games in Wenty to get fit.

Will any of these changes make a huge difference? Im not that sure realy. I still think give everyone to round 6 till we drop them (bar Sio)

When all fit we can look at Mossop-Jnr Paulo-Loko -Lussick.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'd expect the same team as others have mentioned. Minimal changes, no drastic reversal of start of season squad composition just yet.

1. Hayne
2. Sio - change for goal kicking alone
3. Hoppa
4. Tonga
5. Semi
6. Norman
7. Kelly - at least one more shot, before a coach changes his mind/tactics
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Moimoi
11. Tanginoa - with Smith injured it's time for more than 20mins game time
12. Ma'u
13. Edwards

14. Jnr Paulo
15. Allgood - in the back row rotation, to cover Kelepi's match fitness
16. Terepo
17. Gower - not sure he stamped his authority on the position, but why change to bring in someone else after only one close match?

When we get Lussick, Mossop and maybe Loko back and match fit, some of these guys can drop back a grade. And after that in the back end of the season some other young guys might get their debut/call-up.

I would go with this team.

Although I wouldnt be surprised if Sandow is back but on the bench, or visa versa, 7. Sandow 14. Kelly.

When Lussick comes back, I would start him in the front row and have Moi Moi come off the bench.

betcats

Referee
Bit worried about playing you blokes after you got stitched up by the scum. Sandows been going well in NSW cup I take it?

Latest posts