What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4Team vs Penrith

Someone

Bench
benny smith, toutai and kelly shafted.

still paulo in the team but really hes the only bad egg. I like it. With Sio back in the side offering a goal kicking option, Sandow has to prove he can offer us more than kelly in general play, which at his best we all know he can.

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
I really like the look of this side.

I can deal with Paulo since Smith is out, but please let the play makers do the, well, play making.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Good to see Sio back.

As for Sandow, well lets see how he goes with a new 6 and 9. Good for goal kicking but still worried about his defence.

Other than that good team.

Edwards, Paulo starting. Wonder which side they will attack>

Maroubra Eel

Coach
At first I thought Sandow was brought back for his kicking. But we've got Sio who could do that.
Kelly must be on the outer methinks.

Springs

First Grade
Sandow is the best goal kicker in the history of our club. So that's at least a positive.

I'm terrified of his defence, and really really hope he's learnt the 'system' and plays 3 in. I can't see how he'll manage 2nd in, because it seems like both center and winger are told to jam right in and let the cover defence take care of a break, or the fullback to cover inside the 20.
Sandow would be highly ineffective jamming in, so hopefully 3rd man with inside help.

He's played less than 40 games. Bit of a bold statement.

I'm glad Sio's back but Sandow...well let's just say we desperately need a new halfback.

caylo

Bench
I'm glad to see Sio back in, he is a genuine finisher, adds some much needed speed to the backline and his defense is much better then Vai. Sandows goal kicking will come in handy and apparently he has improved his passing game which is great but I hope his defense is better.
I'm personally not a fan of Allgood or Paulo and would prefer some of the options in Wenty above them both but it is understandable why BA wouldn't want to stack the side with inexperience considering this is Edwards and Ma'u first full year in NRL.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I really like the look of this side.

I can deal with Paulo since Smith is out, but please let the play makers do the, well, play making.

Do you think he goes out there and just does his own thing? Don't you reckon the coach would have dropped him if that was the case?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At first I thought Sandow was brought back for his kicking. But we've got Sio who could do that.
Kelly must be on the outer methinks.

He's off contract and Sandow isn't. There's not a lot of good reasons to persist with Kelly unless he's clearly better than Sandow.

Latest posts