What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Broncos

Glen

Bench
Great to see that dog Hodges give away the crucial penalty on Hayne. Did he actually shake anyone's hand after the game?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
What about Sandow's front on tackle on Hannat, completely smashed him to the ground. When was the last small 7 around pulling off tackles like this?????

Toovey, ocassionaly Langer, any others????

Avenger

Immortal
With Lussick and Mossop still to come back we really do have some depth in the forwards.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
BA has overhauled the pack with enthusiastic youngters who look like they should be competing in the ultimate fighter, heavyweight division :oops:

I cant see Ben Smith making it back in the pack, unless injuries hit
Ben Smith's NRL funeral might have been a few weeks ago.

yy_cheng

Coach
This attack is Parraball.

A little bit more polishing and you can see shades of 2001, 2005, 2009.

What I like about Ba is that his gameplans is based on the strengths of his players.

Not SK trying to change them to Melbourne or Ricky doing bugger all.

pinchy

What about Sandow's front on tackle on Hannat, completely smashed him to the ground. When was the last small 7 around pulling off tackles like this?????

Toovey, ocassionaly Langer, any others????

I didnt think sandow would get up after that takle. But he had an amazing game

TheParraboy

Staff member
This attack is Parraball.

A little bit more polishing and you can see shades of 2001, 2005, 2009.

What I like about Ba is that his gameplans is based on the strengths of his players.

Not SK trying to change them to Melbourne or Ricky doing bugger all.

bingo, its not the Parra way to play like zombies, play to the players strengths and we will come good

God I hope SK ends up coaching Broncos

We really did play awesome, both Pauli and Paulo were
Massive for us off the bench. Terepo is a machine. With Kelepi, Loko and Lussick
To come back in we look like we have plenty of depth.

Thought Allgood was absolute rubbish again tonight. He's not first grade standard. He came
On and made an impact for the broncos.

how great is it going into games knowing we are a chance instead of the last 2 years when all we could do was wonder how bad the loss was going to be

yy_cheng

Coach
You know what?

Manly, Penrith and Broncs have been playing quite well but against us, they looked pedestrian.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If our forwards continue expanding their ferocity for 80 minutes, and our backs stay reasonably healthy, we will have four forward mamoths coming off the bench lauching their bodies into the opposition like exocet missiles exploding on impact.

Youth, youth, youth, with a few older smart heads to keep things together.....
The new rules are really helping squads like ours.
Can you imagine our improving and improving as this season unfolds and then think about Kelepi, coming back at his best and then add Lussick, Mossop, Loko (in the forwards) and then with Terepo, Mau, Edwards, Jnr Paulo, Peats, Mannah....... f**k, f**k, f**k...... we are going to make a mess of many squads this season and then we have our big master-blaster backs to finish off all the great work done by this bunch of forwards..... Reminds me of Harry Bath's babes back in 1979.

Pazza

First Grade
We really did play awesome, both Pauli and Paulo were
Massive for us off the bench. Terepo is a machine. With Kelepi, Loko and Lussick
To come back in we look like we have plenty of depth.

Thought Allgood was absolute rubbish again tonight. He's not first grade standard. He came
On and made an impact for the broncos.

Lets not forget Mossop, keen to see what he can bring to the side.

but your right, the future is bright!

yy_cheng

Coach
I hope these guys can bond and stick together like the Manly players have.

Same squad for 5 years would really be awesoem