What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Raiders - Team List Tuesday - The Papalii Papali'i Cup

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bloke on Book Face saying Matterson out again. Papa in and Emu Greig added to the bench. I heard he won't take a backwards step!

T.S Quint

Coach
Me blaming it on the weather is just an educated guess; we've changed coaching staff, playing staff, and even jersey designers in the last 15 years, but our struggles in Canberra have endured.

The only real constants are:

(1) Canberra's weather at this time of year can be quite horrible; and

(2) Canberra have routinely had better rosters than ours over the last 15 years.

You forgot the biggest constant:

3. The fans

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe we're keeping him out as it may lower his asking rate. It has dropped at least 30% since his manager sent out those emails.

Not for a month. 2 or 3 weeks would of been plenty enough time for clubs to take notice.
A mo th would make him almost untouchable imo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If it's true that Matto is out, why do they bother naming him every week? Does he only have symptoms on Fridays?

I think it was reported by a certain Eels fan website that he trains and makes himself available each week then pulls out due to headaches, although he's been cleared by our medical staff

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it was reported by a certain Eels fan website that he trains and makes himself available each week then pulls out due to headaches, although he's been cleared by our medical staff

A lot of rumours. I prefer to wait untill clubs says something.
Emu Greig would be exciting to watch. This kid looks a beast.

On Papalì how much do people think he cost? Stefano went for around 280k and I feel Papai would of cost similar or slightly less.
Would people like to swap the two right now if given the choice?

IFR33K

Coach
A lot of rumours. I prefer to wait untill clubs says something.
Emu Greig would be exciting to watch. This kid looks a beast.

On Papalì how much do people think he cost? Stefano went for around 280k and I feel Papai would of cost similar or slightly less.
Would people like to swap the two right now if given the choice?

papa is probably the buy of the season so far. He’s been incredible

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I could imagine that might be seriously pissing off the coach, even though he could never admit to it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
papa is probably the buy of the season so far. He’s been incredible
Without doubt our best this season thus far.
If Rheed returns to once more engaging the markers we are in with a big chance. Some are stating the Drags marker play and their "extra" quick line speed as the reason it regressed last week but even V the Tigpies he went back to the long pass as his go to option. As BA continually says, we need to be patient and take our opportunities.
Rheed MOTM. Eels by 8.

T.S Quint

Coach
what are the other rumours ?

Hers one

images

Eelementary

Post Whore

If that is true, then Felise Kaufusi has a lot to answer for, tbh...