1. Round 10 Edition OUT NOW:

The Magic Round issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

A packed Magic Round issue looks ahead to the weekend at Suncorp, with more stories including an opinion piece on a recent court verdict, news from Victoria, and a chat to Knights' rookie Phoenix Crossland - plus the full match program for Round 10 of the NRL and teams & results for NSWRL, QRL and more.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 10 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Rnd 6 vs Raiders - Team List Tuesday - The Papalii Papali'i Cup

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Gronk, Apr 13, 2021.

1. eels_fan

eels_fan Bench

This forum needs to be sponsored by Snickers.... most of you need one!

2. Suitman

Suitman Post Whore

That is not the case. He is not a dickhead, and his post history certainly proves that.
    You and him just haven't seen eye to eye on certain comments, and that is fine as well.
    We all disagree at times.
    It's just not worth getting upset about.
    If you think Bart, or Phantom (or whatever other name he chose to hide behind) chasing me around a forum for years and also stalking another members wife on facebook is comparable, than that is laughable.
    I somewhat agree with your views re our soft underbelly when we play in Canberra. History proves that we have a terrible record there. I'd certainly love for us to show some muscle and beat the Viking Clappers this weekend. I'm not expecting us to do that and it won't be the end of the world or season if we don't.
    I'd just like to see us for once, be competitive in the nation's capital. A close loss would not be acceptable, but would show some fight. A big loss would be asking questions.
    A win, gets us back on track.
    Let's just see how it pan's out, shall we?

TheRam, TheParraboy and Gary Gutful like this.
  3. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

No-one realistically thinks that. I know full well that BA isn’t perfect.

Some of us are just being a bit more realistic about performances and recognise (through lived experience) that replacing a coach isn’t always the answer. Particularly if you don’t have a better option.

4. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

I always regret extra chilli afterwards but still go for it anyway.

But then again I expect Parra to win the comp every year as well.

TheParraboy likes this.
  5. 84 Baby

84 Baby Coach

If we’re mentally weak because we haven’t won in Canberra since 2006 then none of the squad or coaches are at fault. It’s mentally piss weak fans projecting that rhetoric on to the club. You want to know why I get butthurt? It’s f**ken shit like that. Plus mental weakness is more a trait of the one slinging petty insults.
    I can’t f**ken wait until the “I told you so” after we lose on Saturday or making excuses for Canberra if we win.

Obscene Assassin likes this.
  6. 84 Baby

84 Baby Coach

No no I’m definitely a dickhead but that’s a separate issue.

Gary Gutful and Suitman like this.
  7. 84 Baby

84 Baby Coach

Anyway I’d like the team to win this weekend because that’s better than losing. I’m off to bed now. I’ve worked 13 days straight of 13 hour shifts

8. strider

strider Post Whore

*shits

9. Suitman

Suitman Post Whore

I'll take that on board and use it as evidence in future posts. Thanks for the tip.

10. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

I am a great judge. I fail to see who will explode in our side and make us any better.

11. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

I think we will tbh.

12. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

The new power rankings factor this in. Why do you think it is so late ffs. This years is complex.

13. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

I never mentioned coaching or BA failing. I mentioned it’s a big test for BA to get us up for the win. Was that such an outrageous statement?

14. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

He’s carried on, on a lot of other occasions and I simply don’t respond. But I guess it’s a lot easier from the comfort of being behind a keyboard

15. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

I had to use a tube of ANUSOL during Easter stint. I was working 12hr days. 12days straight. A bit too much chilli and a sweaty anus along with ladder climbs just was not pleasant. The anus chaffed. Lucky I had a tube of anusol at home just incase.

16. TheParraboy

TheParraboy Moderator Staff Member

We are saving the lethal combo of Oldfield and Waqa as our centres leading into the GF

You heard it here first.

Gazzamatta and hindy111 like this.
  17. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

Never will we win a comp while he is coach. Id put 10000s on that. His best is what we have seen. But I feel like making the finals is good for young players so when we flick him the next coaches hard work has been done.

18. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

I’ve never once came back and said “I told you so”. Don’t make shit up. Mate, we are beat before a whistle is blown. Whether it’s a mental thing or not, you carried on like a twat. You could of reasoned why you think it’s not a piss weak mentality, but you resorted to being a dickhead

19. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

I didn't think it was an outrageous comment, but I personally didn't agree with this.
    It implies that if we lose we'll just be making up the numbers for the rest of the season. I don't subsribe to the view that this one game is that important. I wouldn't write us off if we happened to lose.

Having said that, I do agree that it will be a big test. I wish I was still living down there. Would have loved to go.

Suitman likes this.
  20. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

There’s goes our ever, slight chance