What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Tigers

justadragon

Bench
Gus said on 100% Footy that coaches hate picking their team lists on Tuesday. They usually finalise it day before the game so I am assuming we may see the changes then. Maybe if he makes too many changes all the journo's will be on his back all week and create some rubbish like he is on the outer with players etc. I get that especially when it comes to Saints. The journo's will make something out of nothing.
I do get what you are saying Slip, but surely when stats point to inept performance, the journo's would expect change.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Yep, I agree it definitely happens to other teams not just us. Belinda Sharpe is just a shit ref in general so I'm happy to give her some stick for it 😂
I just wish we were good enough where the referee does not matter. The fact is we drop the bundle with poor calls made against us and with poor errors made by us. A lot of growing up to do in the head before we worry about what ref we have assigned to our game.

Gezza1

Juniors
Apologies for posting this here but does anyone know how to join Jubilee Avenue? It says 'minimum 20 posts required which I have but every time I try and join it says "The requested page could not be found."

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
team lists out:
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Jack Bird 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Hame Sele 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Tom Eisenhuth 14. Jesse Marschke 15. Blake Lawrie 16. Jack de Belin 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 18. Ben Murdoch-Masila 19. Christian Tuipulotu 20. Michael Molo 21. Toby Couchman 22. Mathew Feagai

maestro1

Bench
Yep, both were disallowed but I think 2010Dragons is asking how she didn't go up to the video ref before awarding the try.

Sharpe makes sure that she gives our opponents the call and then it is up to the bunker to overturn the call in favour of our opposition. In general play she calls an incident in our oppositions favour and then we regularly have to RISK our Captains Challenge to overturn her shit decision. It's no coincidence that all her 50/50 calls where we are involved, are against us and require further intervention to overturn her bog average, biased calls. It is too frequent to be a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence.

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Jack Bird 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Hame Sele 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Tom Eisenhuth 14. Jesse Marschke 15. Blake Lawrie 16. Jack de Belin 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 18. Ben Murdoch-Masila 19. Christian Tuipulotu 20. Michael Molo 21. Toby Couchman 22. Mathew Feagai

Lawrie not dropped but benched. Sele to start, JDB bench which is good as he can be more effective coming into the game later. Jack Bird and Rava both included, so really, just Sele coming in and M Molo out. So much for change. I thought that Flanno would be a bit ruthless but I guess he doesn't have much faith in the reserves.
oops, should've looked harder before posting the lists again, sorry DD.

if that's the side that runs out, that's already pretty different to be fair. I think this side looks a lot better with Sele starting, JDB off the bench and Eisenhuth at 13 permanently. I'm happy to have this serve as a rev up to Blocka, he was our player of the year last year. I would imagine he needs a big game this weekend though

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
based on who has been named in the 22, what change(s) would you make?
Lawrie replaced by the young kid we got from Manly

Sloan replaced by Lomax at FB.

Tuipolotu onto the wing for Lomax.

maybe put Sloan on the wing or bring him on later as the kid is a gun in attack.

would love to see a bit of a backline shuffle later in the game if the team is behind.

Last edited:

Latest posts