What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Daneel

Bench
Pffft what's the point?? We're gonna get screwed by the proofs in pink anyway so what's the point?

Should at least make for another interesting press conference. Im more worried about our mental strength after the last game and the chance we may play like busteds

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm usually all for defending the Wanderer's & the RBB

But chanting thru the anthem was just plain disrespectful to their team, to football fans & to Australia.

I was there mate.
They couldn't HEAR the f**king thing. They were already chanting a chant.
Watch the replay. As soon as they realised, they stopped. Towards the end.

Lets not forget that, for those who just like to piss take, and have no idea, the RBB sang loudly and proudly the Anthem on Australia Day, AT Parramatta Stadium, and also Harmony Day, where they also sang "We Are Australian". We're talking about an amazing mix of cultural new Australians here who have found something to unite all races and creeds.
It is a credit to this country that Serbs and Croats, Jews and Muslims, Catholics and Protestants, West Africans, South Americans, Asians and f**king whiteys can all stand at the north end at Parra stadium, and sing together "We are Australian".

Yesterday actually made me proud of this country.
I sat next to a 70 odd y.o. Bosnian, who loves this country. Is thankful for the chance we gave him to come here. He was so grateful that his son had managed to get him a ticket and give him a chance to see this game. He loved his football. He was on his own. He did the Poznan. He spoke very broken English. But, his face was alight all afternoon.

Why try and drag this down, through the inept and inappropriate actions of a few?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Stuff the soccer lets start talking about the greatest game of all, rugby league and how our mighty eels are going to get their third win of the season on Monday!!!!!

Springs

First Grade
So why does Suity now feel the need to wank over soccer in rugby league threads?

For f**k's sake shut up.

Because they aren't just a few.

Are the guys who abused the Sydney fans the same ones that trashed the seats? Are they the same ones who throw the flares? The same ones who brag on Twitter about their destruction?

If you could prove that they were then they could be thrown out.

Too much crap happening too regularly and it's only season one.

mrt_spec

Juniors
It is a credit to this country that Serbs and Croats, Jews and Muslims, Catholics and Protestants, West Africans, South Americans, Asians and f**king whiteys can all stand at the north end at Parra stadium, and sing together "We are Australian".

LOL you and I both know your "mates" ran the Jews out of that supporter group quite early on in the piece and made it very clear they weren't welcome.

bartman

Immortal
So why does Suity now feel the need to wank over soccer in rugby league threads?

For f**k's sake shut up.
This.

Couldn't keep it to just one thread in a rugby league club forum, surely now the soccer season has ended we'll be spared the monotony of trawling through any more posts about the Wanderers (that should all be in the Football sub-forum polluting in the Eels forum)?

As for the topic of the thread, I'm not confident at all and without Fuifui I think the Panthers will own us this week :(.

born an eel

Bench
we need to weed out the bad seeds who keep polluting all the league threads with this soccer crap. A few bad seeds wrecking it for the rest.

Latest posts