What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Gronk

Staff member
We got the under strength Panthers in the bag - just like the Titans.

Oh. hold on ...

Stagger eel

Staff member
I tell you what I think might happen... Benny smith will to the front row and defend tighter and Matty Ryan who was easily our best for wenty on the weekend will move in to the backrow.

Matt Ryan wasn't chosen for wenty....

I think I could be on the money Benny to prop!

barney gumble

Juniors
On twitter 'the mole' reckons we are going to sign Terence Seu Seu for this season. Can't get a run with Newcastle, playing with the Cessnock Goannas, could be a handy cheap option for a dummy half. Only a rumour, but the mole is often close to the mark.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well Ricky does like a second rower at prop.
Who knows it might turn out a master stroke-He doesn nothing out wide so may as well get him to do some hard yards up the middle : )

Stagger eel

Staff member
On twitter 'the mole' reckons we are going to sign Terence Seu Seu for this season. Can't get a run with Newcastle, playing with the Cessnock Goannas, could be a handy cheap option for a dummy half. Only a rumour, but the mole is often close to the mark.

The mole has got it wrong he won't be at parra

Bigfella

Coach
Panthers side may look piss weak but they are stronger than us in the back row and have two superior dummy halfs to our one.

Eels:
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Jacob Loko
5. Vai Toutai
6. Luke Kelly
7. Chris Sandow
8. Mitchell Allgood
9. Matt Keating
10. Tim Mannah
11. Reni Maitua
12. Kelepi Tanginoa
13. Ben Smith

Interchange: 14. Ben Roberts 15. Darcy Lussick 16. Joseph Paulo 17. Matthew Ryan

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/show/leagueunlimited-nrl-teams-2013-round-7/

More Ben Roberts. Enjoy the 2 points Panthers.

Seriously, it has to be better throwing someone like Pauli Pauli into the team for 10 minutes of experience rather than having Ben "Rocks or Rocks" Roberts f**king things up.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Kelepi finally gets a starting jumper - thought Ricky was going to rest him ? he now looks like to have jumped to the top of the list for a starting back row spot.