What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Why doesn't someone let off some flares at our games to create a bit of atmosphere?
We could jump all over the seats and act like arseholes on our way to the game.
Tony would this be best organized as part of the swarm?

Eelementary

Post Whore
This.

Couldn't keep it to just one thread in a rugby league club forum, surely now the soccer season has ended we'll be spared the monotony of trawling through any more posts about the Wanderers (that should all be in the Football sub-forum polluting in the Eels forum)?

As for the topic of the thread, I'm not confident at all and without Fuifui I think the Panthers will own us this week :(.

We still have Lussick for our dose of aggression. I think we start Mannah and Lussick and we're good to go.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I tell you what I think might happen... Benny smith will to the front row and defend tighter and Matty Ryan who was easily our best for wenty on the weekend will move in to the backrow.

forward pass

Coach
are you fkn serious? after the 7-1 penalty count & sticky's 10k spray the very next game we get THE EXACT SAME REFEREE :crazy:

If you criticise a ref - you should get them the next game. I think it is fair enough.

And if they move him to a different game, isn't the NRL admitting that he was biased against one particular side?

Suitman

Post Whore

strider

Post Whore
And here I was thinking that we had the weakest roster in the comp.

Suity

mmmm ... i was about to say, if we don't beat them, then we deserve another spoon .... i don't even recognise several of those names

Stagger eel

Staff member
Don't be fooled by that side Matt moylen is more than capable to handle FG and was windsors best against wenty on the weekend