What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui to Fullback

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Well said Jasonl

Interesting read R2coupe. I went to the same High school (Newtown) as Terry Hill and Tricky Trindall. :) Tricky was in the same year and Terry was 2 years above. Jones loved helping out young kids - rehabilitating them...whatever you want to call it. He helped Tricky land a good job in the corporate field too which he gave away.

Look everyone knows (or should know) that most players aren't choir boys. They're gonna get away with most things that ordinary folk can't.

MU - ever the politician. Nice work..

westie

Bench
He instigated a gang rape didn't he? He was the ring leader wasn't he? If he wasn't a sportsman or an anglo saxon, he'd get time behind bars, a very long time.

No. No he didn't. Not even that awful woman from 4 Corners said that... even though she tried her best to make it look that way.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Well said Jasonl

Interesting read R2coupe. I went to the same High school (Newtown) as Terry Hill and Tricky Trindall. :) Tricky was in the same year and Terry was 2 years above. Jones loved helping out young kids - rehabilitating them...whatever you want to call it. He helped Tricky land a good job in the corporate field too which he gave away.

Look everyone knows (or should know) that most players aren't choir boys. They're gonna get away with most things that ordinary folk can't.

MU - ever the politician. Nice work..

You had an interesting high school! Be quite a different school now.

I'm pretty pleased about Robbie Farah's support for young Robert. He is a leader and a good example for younger players.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
No. No he didn't. Not even that awful woman from 4 Corners said that... even though she tried her best to make it look that way.

Which awful woman? The one who got raped ? Geez !!

As far as I know, she agreed to go have a threesome and then Johns called on his other mates and it ended up being half the team.

If you ask me, she was asking for trouble going back to a room with 2 footballers, but that doesn't excuse the fact that Johns encouraged others to join in without her consent. This stuff happens all the time(not as much these days), Coffs Harbour, Newcastle Uni and countless of other times. I know for a fact.

R2coupe...yeah never a dull moment. A sports mad high school...now it's a performing arts school. Times have changed.

Latest posts