What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

I will be paying shortly - agreement reached with Ray last night. And I am all for someone to go the drive to Brissy - I will even put someone up for the night at my joint halfway up and back, in return for lift to and from Suncorp!

Anyone who takes up that offer can expect something like Wolf Creek to happen to them!

hahahahaha

i was thinking the same thing - why in God's name would anyone want to stay with him

Doug2234

First Grade
Thank you to those people who came and gave me money today. I received cash for 16 tickets. I understand 7 tickets have been paid for into the bank account. Add Major and myself and we will have 25 people in Brisbane.

If anyone else is interested, you need to get in contact very quickly.

You have been dubbed - Mr Clipboard....

STG-MACCA

Bench
So what's the go with all the flags and banners? how are we getting them all there??

Stel, Pete? The fans are calling.

Get good ole Steve to drive the Land Cruiser up again

Scuba Steve is not coming up for this game, so its on to plan B my friends.

Most signs, the dragon army flags, and scarves can all be taken by plane.
Anything is bigger will have to miss this one, unless someone does a run to bunnings and picks up some sticks.

Everyone who is going should bring a dragon army flag if you have one. If you don't, try and borrow someones. I will be taking what I can find (seem to have misplaced a couple).

Scarves will be available, and I will make sure we have some spares for anyone in QLD who is keen.

The Major

Bench
Most signs, the dragon army flags, and scarves can all be taken by plane.
Anything is bigger will have to miss this one, unless someone does a run to bunnings and picks up some sticks.

Everyone who is going should bring a dragon army flag if you have one. If you don't, try and borrow someones. I will be taking what I can find (seem to have misplaced a couple).

Scarves will be available, and I will make sure we have some spares for anyone in QLD who is keen.

You can take the bigger poles, but you have to check them in at the oversized luggage check in section provided your not just on with carry on luggage only otherwise you'll get slugged a few bucks.

St. Linnane

First Grade
You can take the bigger poles, but you have to check them in at the oversized luggage check in section provided your not just on with carry on luggage only otherwise you'll get slugged a few bucks.

You'll have yours there won't you Major :)

i'll have to check to what width carry-on baggage has to be. I know Qantas wouldnt let me take my banner to Melb cos the poles were too long...might have to saw some of the length off

or else offload it to someone else. Ray Ray? :)

The Major

Bench
I am not taking luggage as am flying up and back the same day, so cannot help anyone. Guys, please work together here if you wish to take your banners, flags up for this one. If you cant check in your stuff, then give your banners to someone who can. Its not rocket surgery!

Here is some info i found from some of the major carriers. NOTE.. That the information below can only be used by those who have booked their flights with the allowance of being able to check in the luggage. If you have booked for the cheap flights with 'carry on' luggage only, then you are not entitled to this. If you wish to do so, then you will be charged by these companies in accordance to their excess baggage rates which you will find on their websites.

QANTAS

Australian Domestic* on Qantas flights (excludes QantasLink) No restriction on the number of pieces.
Total dimensions of each piece must not exceed 140cm (54in)

JETSTAR

Bulky items (maximum 1.9 metres for A320, A321 or B737 aircraft, maximum 2.77 metres for A330 aircraft), including but not limited to bicycles, surfboards, skis, golf clubs, snow boards, may be included within the allowance, subject to space availability.

VIRGIN

Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue fly a number of different kinds of aircraft, all of which have slightly different operational limitations which affect the weight and size of baggage the aircraft can carry. Accordingly, Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue may carry items up to 3.00 metres in length, depending on the aircraft type.
In all cases, Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue will make all reasonable efforts to transport oversized items on the same flight as you, but we cannot guarantee that this will be the case.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I will call Suncorp tomorrow and ask about banners etc. Will let you all know so we can set up a seperate Rego sheet.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Ticketing Update:

We have sold 39 tickets. There are 11 remaining on a first in first served basis. Once they are sold, there sold.

Money to be transferred to the bank account (details somewhere in this thread) PM to Major, Cooperman and myself.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Ticketing Update:

We have sold 39 tickets. There are 11 remaining on a first in first served basis. Once they are sold, there sold.

Money to be transferred to the bank account (details somewhere in this thread) PM to Major, Cooperman and myself.

Make that 40 Mat, Joel from the gong is coming. He wants a ticket.

Nitro

Juniors
I'm in, with a mate and his girlfriend.

Transferring the money today and will let Ray know when done...

Edit: Transferred, Pete and all can you check in the next couple of days and make sure the money's arrived? :)

Cheers,
Adam.

Last edited:
hi everyone,
im travelling up for a brisbane adventure, can't wait!
i live in wollongong and was wondering if i could get a lift to the airport with anyone from wollongong who is travelling to the game.
(im guessing most of the people on here are from sydney?)
what flights have people booked? im leaving & returning on the sunday.
i will pay for a ticket at the tigers game on friday nyt.
joel...

The Major

Bench
Matt any word from Ticketek if we can move to the back of the bay so everyone can stand without any probs?