What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

St. Linnane

First Grade
Will not be Friday as the Broncos are playing on the Monday the round before. Pencil in the Sunday afternoon at 3pm. Should be announced this week.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Sun would be ok, Sat would be better for me. Either way as long as it's no Monday, Macca and I will be coming (most likely).

St. Linnane, the Dragon Army's official hip hop MC!

I hope that it is a Sunday arvo, because it will be easier getting to and from Brisbane from Coolangatta and just in case Serb ends up taking a wrong turn on his trip away and finds himself at the Caxton with 300 St George fans and a limitless supply of Jager bombs!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Just booked flight QF528 @ 13.05 Saturday 31st and returning Sunday 1st, flight QF557 @ 20.15

$79 each way per person.

OurRedV

Juniors
just booked a room @ the holiday inn, $178 (2xdouble beds).
and similar flights as SaintTPP.

So where will we all go on Saturday night? :)

STG-MACCA

Bench
just booked a room @ the holiday inn, $178 (2xdouble beds).
and similar flights as SaintTPP.

So where will we all go on Saturday night? :)

You on the same flights or nah? Saturday night......not sure but I'll prolly go out for dinner with SaintTPP, we will see what happens.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Major and I are on the 9am flight up on Sunday and the same flight as Macca back - still $79 each way.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guess whos coming to brissy. WOO HOO. ME.

im doing a same dayer and maybe bringing about 10 lebanese with me.

The Major

Bench
Can i be there when border security hammer you? Suncorp requires we register our oversized stuff too dont forget. You got that covered Stel?? Seats to be booked in Bay 318 down the front. They are usually about $30 each. We could pool all our money and specify to Ticketek or whoever it is up there our seats so we arent split up.......again.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Who is organising tickets?
Is this something the QLD based club do? or should we approach our club?

Do we have finalised numbers yet?

I will need 3 tickets to the game

SaintTPP

First Grade
Can i be there when border security hammer you? Suncorp requires we register our oversized stuff too dont forget. You got that covered Stel?? Seats to be booked in Bay 318 down the front. They are usually about $30 each. We could pool all our money and specify to Ticketek or whoever it is up there our seats so we arent split up.......again.
Ok now with the correct username...Yes Ray I reckon pool our money so we def sit together, who ever does this please let us know and we will transfer cash.

Great to hear your coming too Pete and your friends...I can't wait.

Latest posts