What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

The Major

Bench
Matt and i will organise the tickets for our Sydney crew. The QLD boys sit in their own section away from where we normally sit there. If the general consensus is to sit with them, then so be it, but our core group has developed bay 318 into our unofficial home away from home over the years and i dont see why that should change. Now that the exact day has been announced the expressions of genuine interest will begin to filter through.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Matt and i will organise the tickets for our Sydney crew. The QLD boys sit in their own section away from where we normally sit there. If the general consensus is to sit with them, then so be it, but our core group has developed bay 318 into our unofficial home away from home over the years and i dont see why that should change. Now that the exact day has been announced the expressions of genuine interest will begin to filter through.

Ray ill have some definate numbers tomorrow. So far myself taki and mitch will need a game ticket. The rest will let me know for sure tomorrow.

Fire up.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Just spoke with Darren and he will finalise numbers for us in the next day or so on his side.

So far we require

Macca (+1)
Amanda
Ray
Matt
Stelz (+2)?
Mitch
Taki
Vince
Pete (+ extras tbc)
Darren (+ extras tbc)
Maria
Dragonpunk (+1)

= 16 confirmed (11.07pm 8/06/10)

Need confirmations from

xofstgeorge
Traditional Saint
AJ
Das
Shezza

Anyone else?

Last edited:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
the games on sunday farqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

ok ill will confirm tomorow might have to take a day off work ( dont ask)

Spoke to Dad just then and suprisingly he was interested - probably beacsue he had such a good time at the Melb road trip

Said he'll look at the flights n stuff

When do you need a definite answer by do you rekon??

Btw, if we do go, it'll be me, him and Damon (my bro)

The Major

Bench
come up with Matt and I, Gangsta. Flying in and out on the Sunday. I will be in touch with Scuba Steve tomorrow and some others i know who dont use these forums. We are not in an overly too much of a rush to get the tickets but obviously the sooner the better. I think the night of the Scum game should be the cut off. That way everyone who is unable to transfer the funds electronically can give Matt or I their pat cash there and then seeing that its the next time we will all see each other. Then on the Monday we can book the seats.

STG-MACCA

Bench
You met Michael at the semi, so he will be joining us again. (He is a local, but we can include him). We will deck him out with a scarf :lol:

The Major

Bench
Sunday at the Scum game okay for the cut off guys? Im in the middle of a facebook mail out with the details. How much was a room at the Holiday Inn and how much are tickets to the game? 30 bucks isnt it? Or was that the semis?

STG-MACCA

Bench
room was $178 + 2% booking fee or some sh*t
181 total

Tickets are $30 in away supporters bay?

AJ_82

Juniors
Count me and the missus in - will check with her in the morning to make sure she is a definite in for it!

The Major

Bench
Can all of you who i messaged on facebook please respond there also. Makes it much easier to track whos coming. Cheers.

Latest posts