What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

DragonLady

Juniors
Can all of you who i messaged on facebook please respond there also. Makes it much easier to track whos coming. Cheers.

Ray, working on it, at present 99% going, will let you know very soon if its just me or if Big Johnny will accompany me.

Doug2234

First Grade
im keen on the day trip as well... ill see what the go is. just me at the moment but maybe more..

ill know tomorrow.

I'm still tossing up whether to go there and back on the Sunday or go down on the Sat and stay with Stel and Dennis

Think I'm leaning more towards going down on the Sat cos I've never been on an overnight road trip with you blokes

Cooper-Man

Bench
Qantas flights went up from $79 each way to $98 overnight.

i booked with Virgin for $59 and $92 back. Total is $151.00.

If your keen book ASAP as they will probably change also.

Stand Tall, Sing Loud and Fire Up.

The Major

Bench
For those taking banners and flags up and dont want to go on a mission and fork out for poles in Brisbane, what you can do is roll your banner/flag up nice and tight and tape it up. Then wrap it up in a towel, again nice and tight and tape it up on both ends and in the middle. If it is rather long, when you check in for your flights, they will advise you to take your wrapped up banner and/or flag to the oversized luggage area to check it in. It is a very simple process. It may only cost you if you have booked for carry on luggage only. If that is the case with you, i suggest you give your poles the week before to one of the boys who can check in luggage and get them to wrap them up, then take your banner up folded up in your bag. I havent been charged in the past for taking oversized banners on flights.

Stel, you good to follow up the registrations of the banners/flags?

xofstgeorge

Juniors
I absolutely in, by the looks should be a much bigger turn out than the last few years from the sydney siders, which will add that much more noise and atmosphere.
Will be a great day me thinks already.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Update:

Macca (+1)
Amanda
Ray
Matt
Stelz (+2)?
Mitch
Taki
Vince
Pete (+ extras tbc)
Darren (+ extras tbc)
Maria
Dragonpunk (+1)
HLH
xofstgeorge (+??)
AJ (+ 1)

= 20 confirmed

Need confirmations from

Traditional Saint
Dragon Lady
Das
Doug

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
spoke to my crew we can only confirm by Monday sorry folks , so ill juz sit in the stands for once :p

AJ_82

Juniors
My missus is out - she is going on some big journey the week before and is going to be poor!:roll:

I have a mate and his gf going there and back in the day

And another mate who's driving up on the Saturday

Will confirm if they want tickets with us

The Major

Bench
Macca, i have another 13 people as of this point in time not listed on your list by way of my facebook invite who have confirmed they are coming also along with the 20 here with more to come.

Latest posts