What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

STG-MACCA

Bench
Darren has just confirmed he is + 3 (4 tickets in total).

I will add to the tally when I get a chance.

The Major

Bench
I'd say Mark and Max will be in their usual spot up the back of bay 318 away from where we will be also so dont put them on the list....

Also too guys, for those planning on paying cash this Sunday, please look for Matt aka St Linnane. I wont be able to make the game as i too have to play footy on Sunday arvos. If you dont know who the ugly mug is, then look for Pete and/or Stel and they will point you in the right direction.

I'd say Mark and Max will be in their usual spot up the back of bay 318 away from where we will be also so dont put them on the list....

Also too guys, for those planning on paying cash this Sunday, please look for Matt aka St Linnane. I wont be able to make the game as i too have to play footy on Sunday arvos. If you dont know who the ugly mug is, then look for Pete and/or Stel and they will point you in the right direction.

George Spiros is staying when them for a few days so I assume he'll get tickets up there too???

St. Linnane

First Grade
Thank you to those people who came and gave me money today. I received cash for 16 tickets. I understand 7 tickets have been paid for into the bank account. Add Major and myself and we will have 25 people in Brisbane.

If anyone else is interested, you need to get in contact very quickly.

St. Linnane

First Grade
I haven't paid yet, but St Linnane and I have an agreement. An agreement I hope involves many Kent Old Browns at the Royal Hotel!

The way the week is looking Vinnie it may be A midstrength at the ground.

It looks like i'll be driving and that I won't get there in time for the Royal. Bloody work getting in the way of a good time again.

Nitro

Juniors
Woo I'm allowed in here now... ;-)

I will get back to you this week if I am coming, should be alright but I'm meant to be moving into my new house around this date...

AJ_82

Juniors
I will be paying shortly - agreement reached with Ray last night. And I am all for someone to go the drive to Brissy - I will even put someone up for the night at my joint halfway up and back, in return for lift to and from Suncorp!

I will be paying shortly - agreement reached with Ray last night. And I am all for someone to go the drive to Brissy - I will even put someone up for the night at my joint halfway up and back, in return for lift to and from Suncorp!

Anyone who takes up that offer can expect something like Wolf Creek to happen to them!