What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

St. Linnane

First Grade
Hi Everyone,

We have 50 tickets on hold with Ticketek in bay 318, rows 16, 17 and 18. This was the closest to the front that we could seat everyone together without have potential nuffies in between.

Money is to be paid by Sunday 20 June 2010 to secure your ticket. The cost is $35 per ticket.

Tickets are being paid for on Monday 21 June 2010.

Tickets will be distributed on game day, like the Canberra trip.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Those already listed are guaranteed, so long as money is recieved by Sunday 20 June 2010.

22 here, plus the Facebook 13; 35 in total so far.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Update:

Macca (+1)
Amanda
Ray
Matt
Stelz (+2)
Mitch
Taki
Vince
Pete (+ extras tbc)
Darren (+ extras tbc)
Maria
Dragonpunk (+1)
HLH (+ extras tbc)
xofstgeorge (+??)
AJ (+1)
DragonLady (+1)

= 22 confirmed
and 13 from F/B

TOTAL 35

Need confirmations from

Traditional Saint
Das
Doug

For those of us stupid enough to live outside NSW, how would you like us to pay before the 20th? I would do it in person, but I'm not going to be in Sydney until the 25th.

Vinnie you and I have reached an agreement earlier in this thread. That agreement stands.

We did? Man I must have been drunk!

Now I remember, sweet as. I have the memory of a goldfish with alzheimers at the moment! Just got confused by Major asking generally for payment by the 20th and our agreement was for the Balmain game in the 25th. I've become too simple minded since moving north of the border!

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
Those who cannot pay in person please pay into the Armys bank account listed below....

Payments can be made directly into this bank account:

Name: The Dragon Army
BSB: 112879
Account number: 456536760
Account Type: Society Cheque Account. Sports and social groups.
St. George Bank

Amount: $35

*** Put in the transaction description your name and the word (brizzy) and a + however many tickets ontop of yours ***

Eg, John Smith (Brizzy) + 2

It is vital you put the (Brizzy) section in otherwise we cannot distinguish properly between that and the money coming for the scarves. If you dont, then i thank you in advance for the charitable donations and you will miss out. Once done please PM me (PMs only as its hard to track confirmations on threads right throughout this forum) your name and the transaction description you put on the money transfer so that i can cross reference it promptly and confirm back with you that you have secured yourself a ticket to this match.

Thanks for all your assistance everyone and the bigger then expected support we are getting involved with this event! You guys rock! Keep up the great work.

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I want to head up to this but unfortunately I am in my permanent state of being as broke as f**k so therefore I can't.

The Major

Bench
Cheers saints81. Sling me a pm when youve done it and i will confirm once the money has cleared. Thanks for getting involved!

Update:

Macca (+1)
Amanda
Ray
Matt
Stelz (+2)
Mitch
Taki
Vince
Pete (+ extras tbc)
Darren (+ extras tbc)
Maria
Dragonpunk (+1)
HLH (+ extras tbc)
xofstgeorge (+??)
AJ (+1)
DragonLady (+1)

= 22 confirmed
and 13 from F/B

TOTAL 35

Need confirmations from

Traditional Saint
Das
Doug

It's just me going by myself, so don't nee confirmation from others.

thanks

The Major

Bench
f**k this is stressfull i just hope theres 2 spare tickets by monday! lol

Spare tickets? You know its not this Monday but Monday week, right? We can always get more tickets if you miss out mate. Cant guarantee they will be with our group but. If we start pushing the 50 people limit i will increase it to 60 if Ticketek allow us, room permitting of course. I will make sure there will be 2 for you if you remain committed to coming.

Latest posts