What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll call! Who is a Coast fan?

DIEHARD

----
So who will consider the Gold Coast their 1st or 2nd team. Please specify.

Who lives around the Gold Coast region and is just happen to have top class rugby league in the area.

The Gold Coast will of course be my number #1 team. After many years of being disenchanted with the Broncos.

Rexxy

Coach
I propose a meeting of the fan club of the Gold Coast Corbys, next week at the official HQ - Ashmore Steak and Seafood

Gold Coast my 2nd Team behind the Saints.

Choppies

Coach
I will wish them well.
I know my family on the Coast will support them as their no 1 team.
and possibly some rellos in Toowoomba as well.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Mate its going to be a hard call to drop the eels after 20 long years... But i will be a season ticket holder and will be going hard tonight at the game

I AM PUMPED!

DIEHARD

----
Plenty of room for a 2nd team in everyone's hearts though.

Who will be there tonight? I will be. The atmosphere will be unbelievable.

Make sure you all watch on tele!

chileman

Coach
A very distant 2nd favourite team behind Manly but I'm stoked for the game itself and for the Gold Coast they have a team to call their own! Well done to the NRL!

DIEHARD

----
I'm breathing a sigh of relief. More troops for the Maroons to tackle the Blue jugganaut.

THANK GOD!

Eelectrica

Referee
2nd team behind Parra, but will get season tickets. Will also be there tonight.

Definition of mixed feelings for me will be if GC's first home win is against Parra.

Eelectrica

Referee
Mark the work is well appreciated. I managed to attend all but one of the trial games, but was definately there for the Parra games. :D

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Go the coast, well done and good luck.

They were my second team years ago, they will be my 2nd team again.

Sorry Storm, you have just been relegated to 3rd.

Now all the NRL need to do is bring back the other teams they murdered, and AFL, hahaha go and get stuffed.

DIEHARD

----
Rugby League is back on the march boys!

So who here is actually from the Gold Coast or SEQLD area?

I live on the northside of Brisbane but spend half my time on the Gold Coast.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Knights will always have by loyalty and love, but I'll have a soft spot for the Gold Coast franchise.

Any idea when they'll get a mascot?

Eelectrica

Referee
Lived pretty much all my life on the GC.

I believe around July/August they are going to be announcing the mascott name. I hope it's the Stingrays.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As my roots to the Eels go way beack, and being an ex Parra Marist player, the Eels will always be my No 1 team, but the GC team will be my second.

I'll probably get to see them play live more than the Eels.