What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters attempting to off load finch

OVP

Coach
melon.... said:
e tried to offload him a while back to Souths, I dont think they want him. This may be old news. But......how happy would that make Melon and the FOFF from The Rugby League Site? Who are the FOFF?? See signature...

The FOFF MUST stay strong and unite until this cancer is driven from our club. WE WILL PREVAIL !! Sing it baby :) Woohoo this is the best news i've heard since our Grand Final win in 2002 woohoo

OVP

Coach
Twizzle said:
sucked in chooks

errr why do u say that ? We are getting rid of a hack and replacing him with a young talent like your very own Tim Smith. I couldnt be happier woohoo.

choc_soldier

Coach
THE manager for Sydney Roosters halfback Brett Finch tonight denied claims the representative No.7 was being shopped around to rival NRL clubs after a disappointing year for the Bondi-based outfit.

I can't believe that hack actually played for NSW...

miketyson

Juniors
Seriously this just proves one thing..

How bloddy good was brad fittler!!

FFS finch played origin last season!

choc_soldier

Coach
No Freddie and the Chooks not making the finals this year is a coincidence that you just can't ignore.

But Fittler could have made the halfback playing Z grade for Zetland look like a world beater.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
OVP said:
errr why do u say that ? We are getting rid of a hack and replacing him with a young talent like your very own Tim Smith. I couldnt be happier woohoo.

No you're not, Finch isn't going anywhere. Sorry mate :lol:.

iggy plop

First Grade
The Roosters number one target is BENJI MARSHALL. They can't have him next year because he is still under contract with the Tigers, but they will throw everything bar the kitchen sink at him for 2007. He is their number one priority.

Let's hope he tells them to f**k off.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
iggy plop said:
The Roosters number one target is BENJI MARSHALL. They can't have him next year because he is still under contract with the Tigers, but they will throw everything bar the kitchen sink at him for 2007. He is their number one priority.

Let's hope he tells them to f**k off.

Source?

OVP

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:

He hasnt got one except for the dero down the pub he heard it from :roll:

Much like all the other lies about the roosters ... lies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
He hasnt got one except for the dero down the pub he heard it from :roll:

Much like all the other lies about the roosters ... lies.

Every big name player goes to the Roosters, now that is not lies!:lol: