What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 V Eels

You said he always put in 110%. Which was a lie.

He was the worst of a bad bunch AND he no longer has a future with us.
The issue is time is running out with the cap. Gus punted on Maloney ffs. Its all in for the next few years then rebuild again. Peach has to play

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You said he always put in 110%. Which was a lie.

He was the worst of a bad bunch AND he no longer has a future with us.

It was a trial, why would you go balls out and injure yourself trying to put a hit on?

That helps no one. It’s no difference to an opposed training session... All the players would have been told to take it easy and get through the game unscathed.

It’s not rocket science.

mxlegend99

Referee
It was a trial, why would you go balls out and injure yourself trying to put a hit on?

That helps no one. It’s no difference to an opposed training session... All the players would have been told to take it easy and get through the game unscathed.

It’s not rocket science.
Youre creating a story based on what you want to be true and nothing more What I said is atleast based on facts.

You claim to know the coaches instructions. And what players are thinking at different times of different days duting different events.

You did the same thing with Moylan. Trying to spin the story as if you know anything when its all fiction.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Youre creating a story based on what you want to be true and nothing more What I said is atleast based on facts.

You claim to know the coaches instructions. And what players are thinking at different times of different days duting different events.

You did the same thing with Moylan. Trying to spin the story as if you know anything when its all fiction.

I’m not claiming anything, you are. Stop putting words in my mouth. Where have i “Claimed” anything like that. I thought you were better than that. Obviously not.

I’m saying that trial form means nothing, never has, never will. Especially for established first graders.

Players sign contracts and leave clubs. That happens, certainly doesn’t mean they don’t care about the club they are leaving.

I see no reason to believe that Peach won’t Continue to put in like he always has.

Now, either come up with something better than, he sucked in a meaningless trail game or drop it.

Your arguement is boring.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well you're the one not allowing anyone to have an opinion on team selections or speculate on a players future because you know exactly what the coach, Gus and Peachey are all thinking at any given time.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Well you're the one not allowing anyone to have an opinion on team selections or speculate on a players future because you know exactly what the coach, Gus and Peachey are all thinking at any given time.

When did I say you weren’t allowed an opinion?

When did I say I know exactly what any of those people are thinking?

The comment I made was what Gus said on Fox sport when asked about Peachey’s offer from the tits.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

You think he shouldn’t be picked. That’s fine.

I disagree and you are unable to give a decent reason for me to change my mind.

mxlegend99

Referee
When did I say you weren’t allowed an opinion?

When did I say I know exactly what any of those people are thinking?

The comment I made was what Gus said on Fox sport when asked about Peachey’s offer from the tits.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

You think he shouldn’t be picked. That’s fine.

I disagree and you are unable to give a decent reason for me to change my mind.

That’s nonsense. He’s a Panther till he leaves next season. He has no loyalty to the Titans until he starts with them. He’s a professional athlete for pity sake.

He’s signed a 1.5m 3 year contract with the Titans, starting next year. It’s all about money for Peachey and setting his family up. That deal is done.

Why does anyone think he now has some sort of allegiance to the Titans?? He’s just completed an off-season with his best mates and is about to start the year! All he would be worried about is winning the comp with the rest of his team mates. Not what his future team is up to.

It’s not rocket science.

Your argument for any reason put forward is making up what people were/are thinking.

You did the same thing in the Sharks forum when the Sharks fans thought Moylan would get an early release.

Fact is no one knows any of those things. We're all taking guesses basically at what's motivating these people.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Your argument for any reason put forward is making up what people were/are thinking.

You did the same thing in the Sharks forum when the Sharks fans thought Moylan would get an early release.

Fact is no one knows any of those things. We're all taking guesses basically at what's motivating these people.

Moylan didn’t even know until the day it was announced.

Stop jumping at shadows and enjoy the football.

The glass isn’t always half empty!

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan didn’t even know until the day it was announced.

Stop jumping at shadows and enjoy the football.

The glass isn’t always half empty!
Right. So Gus, his manager and the Sharks all negotiated it behind his back and told him the day it was announced.

Oh and the media somehow knew but the guy central to it all had no idea.