What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

Iamback

Coach
Storm easily in better form than us at the moment. But form now won't mean shit in 2 months so it's not a big deal if we win or lose.

Winning would be better. But honestly we should expect to drop a few games over the upcoming weeks anyway. Its the form once Origin is done that matters.

I don't think a single person on here things this bench will be the one come finals time.
The halves are out of form

I'd rather the losses now to start to fix them then later in the year.

WestyLife

First Grade
Just watching storm game now. Based on the first half at least we should ok. The Storm aren't destroying them or anything.

globalpanther

Juniors
Storm (outside of Parra last 2 seasons & Roosters in 2019) very rarely lose 2 in a row to a club if ever. They are light on in backline depth so Paps & RSmith being out helps us a lot but at end of day prelim final last yr we started fast & Grant/BSmith we’re non existent. That’s where we won game. Need to win the ruck this wk more than ever.

Smug Panther

First Grade
We need to play them hard but also not show them anything we are really capable of. The result means very little here

Last edited:

Sime_11

Juniors
Luai been very quiet lately - big expectation on him this weekend.

leave the squad as is - Sorro to come in - lose 2 in a row and then you can start sending players back to NSW Cup for reclaim some form

chrisD

Coach
Storm have been about the same as us, good but not special. Without Paps we should be favourite.

I think Hughes has been the best player this season and after a while of being ordinary Munster has recently been very good again so it will be a good test for Cleary and Luai to match them.

Last edited:

Girds89

Bench
Storm have been about the same as us, good but not special. Without Paps we should be favourite.

I think Hughes has been the best player this season and after a while of being ordinary Munster has recently been very good again so it will be a good test for Cleary and Luai to match them.
Hughes been there most consistent for 3 years now.

Probs most underrated player in the comp. Hes all class.

I think we can win this week.. i was one of the last out of the ground on the weekend.

Nathan was basically last player off the field.. stood by himself for a while. Looked devastated.. could see it in his face..

Think he knew he had a shocker and really let the boys down.

Im tipping a huge turn from him this week. We know when nath fires the team seems to just click into gear..

Well be on and ready.

Iamback

Coach
Hughes been there most consistent for 3 years now.

Probs most underrated player in the comp. Hes all class.

I think we can win this week.. i was one of the last out of the ground on the weekend.

Nathan was basically last player off the field.. stood by himself for a while. Looked devastated.. could see it in his face..

Think he knew he had a shocker and really let the boys down.

Im tipping a huge turn from him this week. We know when nath fires the team seems to just click into gear..

Well be on and ready.

That is the best we can hope for.

A few guys are down on form. Hopefully the loss gives them a rocket

Fangs

Coach
Penrith will win this I think. Papenhauzen is a big loss.

If we don't lose week 1 last year then it's highly likely that we play the Storm in the grand final. And it's a real chance again this year.

We have a big rivalry with them these days and I'd like to think that will bring out our best football. Unfortunately it didn't go that way against the Eels but I don't expect a repeat performance.