What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

Iamback

Coach
Penrith will win this I think. Papenhauzen is a big loss.

If we don't lose week 1 last year then it's highly likely that we play the Storm in the grand final. And it's a real chance again this year.

We have a big rivalry with them these days and I'd like to think that will bring out our best football. Unfortunately it didn't go that way against the Eels but I don't expect a repeat performance.

Based on the last month... We won't come close.
Hopefully we have been off with an eye to this game

Iamback

Coach
Imagine how good Burton would look and how bad Luai would if rolls were reversed.

Burton isn't an eyes up footballer though. Cleary does the structure just needs a 6 to play it as he sees it. Burton's best asset is his boot which isn't needed with Cleary

Iamback

Coach
They miss less tackles then us
Have 40 more dummy half runs..

If we stop that then we win

chrisD

Coach
Their edge defence is not top 4 worthy, we shouldn't need much momentum in the middle to get around them on the edges, just field position. We are more dominant tacklers and ball runners, we will win field position if unforced errors and penalties are kept about even.

What we need to watch for is their offloads and willingness to shift wide early in sets in their own half.

Fangs

Coach
Based on the last month... We won't come close.
Hopefully we have been off with an eye to this game

Thats how many of us felt coming into week 2 of the finals last year. Injured and coming off a loss.

We will be up for this one I reckon.

murraymob

Coach
Lots are ready to say we are the best side on here but may lose to the storm.we are the top side and I expect to win by 1 by 50 who cares a win is a win
Wisp is a plodder if in team he starts offers nothing as a bench player Leota of the bench .either Kenny or salmon gone .our main forwards are playing way to longer minutes to impact back of game

Iamback

Coach
Thats how many of us felt coming into week 2 of the finals last year. Injured and coming off a loss.

We will be up for this one I reckon.

Yeah but we had plenty go our way. I would of loved to of beaten them without the injuries or George Jennings bombing that certain try.

I would have preferred to win last week and lose this one. Losing 2 in a row to these top sides would really show we have gone backwards in my opinion.

CCJohnC

Juniors
I would have preferred to win last week and lose this one. Losing 2 in a row to these top sides would really show we have gone backwards in my opinion.
You must remember we have a new young and inexperienced left side. No Capewell or Burton no To'o for four weeks and of course Staines who has not I believe played in a losing side at home was not in against Parra.