What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs. Titans Discussion + Voting

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Granville is essentially a hooker. Wynnum used him partially as fullback because they had nobody else. He defended as fullback, went dummy half coming out of our own half and then attacked from fullback when close to the line.

Stick to him as a hooker. He is a good one.

Big Pete

Referee
No worries. Appreciate your candor and hope I didn't come across as acrimonious. You wouldn't expect any Channel 9 commentator to actually do any research would you? Hadley only just started pronouncing Matt Gillett's name correctly last night after 2 years.

:lol: Then made a big point about it.

That's one advantage Voss had. He generally showed a lot of respect to the lower grades and that grew last year.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I'm not blaming anyone on the forum, the "kid" thing was the connotation of the media who should know better (as if they would do any research).

Agreed that the media and commentators should have done their research. Even if they don't care about the QLD cup they are paid to be knowledgeable about these things.

AceAv

Juniors
Unless we lose 2 of our 3 playmakers (wal, hunt, prince). I don't think Norman's getting any time at 5/8 eel. Isn't that why he is leaving the club?