What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

brissiedragon

Juniors
I mean, having praise for Hunt is not controversial anywhere outside of this forum tbh. He is a hard worker and I am glad he played for the Red V
He's not a half back a-hole. Compare him to the good half backs going around. Not a good captain, bad game manager, has the worst defensive record of ANY player on the NRL.

thebigredv

First Grade
I decided to watch again today. More of the same of some of the silliest professional football plays from our blokes as usual:

- Amone playing at the short drop out
- Kerr not running through the line to deny the try
- Suli turning his back on the defence when defending the try line

I'll add that Feldt hugging Sloan's leg made for a very stupid decision from the ref to sin bin Sullivan who was trapped under him. Ended the game effectively right there.

Lomax deserves a spell but I am wondering if there is ever any danger that a Feagai might make a line break one day soon. We need to reconsider our complete back line under the new coach. Might mean some big calls on some young players.

Amone might as well be a lump of sand out there. Offers nothing.

Latest posts