What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

Dragons4me

Juniors
Holmes kicks a 2 point field goal right on half time. 24-6. Jesus we get no luck with decisions. Sullivan sin bin was disgusting. Well Hook. Here's your chance to show some testicular undercarriage (balls) and get angry over the Sullivan sin-binning in the post match interview. Get as pissed off as many of us real fans are or are we going to see the usual meek roll over and limp response we're used to. What have you got to lose???

Dragon David

First Grade
I just cant get over this useless game. One sided refereeing, our players don't play with any brainpower let alone body power. We cannot take a trick.

We lose previous 5 games narrowly, we lose this one greatly.

We just don't have the players who can get us up there. Bad coach or good coach, we just aren't a strong team unfortunately, but I am so pissed off with that sin bin of Sullivan. It sort of changed the course of the game in a flash and the gate was closed for us.

Last edited:

Lovemedragons

Juniors
If we touched that ball the ref would of screwed us and said it didnt go the 10. what a joke
I now see the opposition dropout purely as an attacking play for them. We are extraordinarily hopeless at both taking the kick out and in receiving the kick out. We are still clueless on what strategy to use with them, months into the season.
oh, and how many weeks have we played a game where we had a man in the bin at a crucial time in the game, it has to be us, surely every ref and every bunker can’t have it in for us.

jeffdragon

Bench
No excuses.
Dogs has a player binned 2 weeks ago and they dug in and won
Our pea hearts run the other way
Hunt,s 300.
Can't even get up for that..
Dopes let the ball go over the sideline when it's gone 10.
No f kn communication.
All the close losses now come the floggings.
f**k this club.

Latest posts