What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

Worst run of defeats I can remember

our coaching staff are clueless

our marquee player is a selfish self centred twat

Suli and Bird fighting it out for dumbest player award

The club has now hit rock bottom

As the song goes, the only way is up

We need to sack Haran. Who appoints a guy with no footy experience to manage the roster?

As for the board, give yourselves an almighty uppercut. Hire a quality coach and do not re-sign the bulk of the squad.

Old Timer

Coach

We need to sack Haran. Who appoints a guy with no footy experience to manage the roster?

As for the board, give yourselves an almighty uppercut. Hire a quality coach and do not re-sign the bulk of the squad.
The elevator is still going down I'm afraid.
Rock bottom is car park level 4 where the lights haven't worked for 12 years and Rangi Chase is still trying to find his way into the elevator.
Sadly we have 2 more floors to go.

justadragon

Bench
I dont know why I did this, glutton for punishment I guess. I watched the replay from yesterday, Did anyone notice how gassed Hunt looked when he went to 9 or how many times he stayed down after making a tackle or stayed out of the next few plays. Even though he plays origin in that position he has way better defensive players around him unlike the Dragons having to do way more work. I really think that if we have Liddle 9 Amone 14, Sullivan 7 and Hunt 6 it would be better for us in my opinion. I also think Hunts tackle efficiency was pretty low. But one thing for sure is Mbye needs to be in ressies.

BLM01

First Grade
I dont know why I did this, glutton for punishment I guess. I watched the replay from yesterday, Did anyone notice how gassed Hunt looked when he went to 9 or how many times he stayed down after making a tackle or stayed out of the next few plays. Even though he plays origin in that position he has way better defensive players around him unlike the Dragons having to do way more work. I really think that if we have Liddle 9 Amone 14, Sullivan 7 and Hunt 6 it would be better for us in my opinion. I also think Hunts tackle efficiency was pretty low. But one thing for sure is Mbye needs to be in ressies.
TBF you need time to adjust to 9 defending in the middle. He played 60 mins yesterday. 40 straight
In origin he is lucky for 30-40 total and Yes different rules in origin favouring defending teams (i.e. offside, slowing play the ball etc) They let bend the rules more so to speak + as you say better defenders

BLM01

First Grade

Mostly good but disagree with Line 1 & 3
We had plenty of worse runs under Price, Mary or even Hook. Least we have been in every game

Line 3 unfair. All down to interpretation and he is allowed to answer the double loaded questions by the media. I also judge him in efforts on field.
Not saying he is a gold No 7 just disagreeing with the jibe you threw.

NO! We had a false alarm start thinking that we could be top 8 material after winning our first game of the comp against the Titans. We have then capitulated after the big win against the Dolphins to bring us back to the reality that is the Dragons footy and so far the year has been just a really unsettled, uncertain, and a seemingly uncaring club of footy players who I don't think know Arthur from Martha at this stage of all of the unrest going on at the club.

We are so disorganised that the Organisation needs a complete overhaul from Admin staff, coaches and players. Everyone's walking around wondering what the hell is happening. Who is going, who is coming, what position will I play in next weekend, will I be dropped??!!

So, yes - does it matter anymore?
At the moment Dragons are impersonating what a league club should not be at NRL level. NRL 360 last night tore into the Dragons. Their main conclusion was the team is not of NRL standard.

getsmarty

Immortal

Probably more a case of how poor our middle forwards are...that said...

we are slowest team in the comp...add to that most unimaginative and it = Dragons footy....

SaintPeter

Juniors
No mongrel in the forwards. At all !
No strong, robust, hard arse bastards who run headlong into the defence - just have a look at the pack Wayne has assembled and how well they are going.
He (Wayne) had to buy the mongrel when he came, e.g. Costigan, Saffy, Smith, Scott, etc.
You would think they (SGI) would have learned from this, but NO !
Hello, !! we need some grunt and we don't have any.
Our biggest forwards turn their back when they get the line ??? F that.

Dragon David

First Grade
No mongrel in the forwards. At all !
No strong, robust, hard arse bastards who run headlong into the defence - just have a look at the pack Wayne has assembled and how well they are going.
He (Wayne) had to buy the mongrel when he came, e.g. Costigan, Saffy, Smith, Scott, etc.
You would think they (SGI) would have learned from this, but NO !
Hello, !! we need some grunt and we don't have any.
Our biggest forwards turn their back when they get the line ??? F that.
THIS!

Dragon David

First Grade
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Max Feagai 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Jack de Belin 9. Moses Mbye 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Billy Burns 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Jack Bird 14. Jayden Sullivan 15. Michael Molo 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Josh Kerr 18. Toby Couchman 19. Jaiyden Hunt 20. Jacob Liddle 21. Zane Musgrove 22. Viliami Fifita

Latest posts