What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Eels

TheFrog

Coach
This side is going to get lapped.

It's about the best side we can put on the paddock. Apart from DWZ. I like JFH back to the 13.

I reckon they snap out of it this week.

Morrison was $7.00 on Saturday morning. We're only $2.65.

Bob

Juniors
no thanks to peaches
I’d rather not have him back either, I’d promote Naden, ran for 162m against the warriors in CC last week second only to RCG, he’s quick, tall and can jump, plays right side wing or centre and has played with some of the 1st grade guys before, if we’re looking for someone external I’d make a play for Jensen from the cows, plays second row/ prop and is stuck behind Scott, McLean, McGuire, tamulolo and Bolton

BxTom

Bench
Waqa dropped for being late, DWZ 'ommitted' Where have I heard this type of thing before?

Luke Lewis says hello...

unKwn

Juniors
Hopefully we use his money to pick up a good ballplaying fullback like Scott Drinkwater or a good centre to replace Whare (unless Naden is good)

Panfa

Juniors
The Canterbury cup side looks strong for sundays game at ringrose park its up the rd i might go have a sticky beak keen to see mcgrady and fitzgibbon go both very quick outside backs.

Bob

Juniors
The Canterbury cup side looks strong for sundays game at ringrose park its up the rd i might go have a sticky beak keen to see mcgrady and fitzgibbon go both very quick outside backs.
Give Mcgrady some time, he’s just back from a knee reco, won’t be any good till next year

hindy111

Post Whore
Would they have the money for him? Fergs wouldn't have been cheap.

Please.... Eels where under cap while still had Norman on books.

Anyhows Bevan French I hope goes to Penrith. He is NRL quality. Adds speed and some magic.
If Peachey wants to return I would snap him up.... Need some speed and these 2 would revamp the side.
Hooker should be looked at. Would Liccha be worth a 12mth deal?

Dave's mate

Juniors

Anyhows Bevan French I hope goes to Penrith. He is NRL quality. Adds speed and some magic.
If Peachey wants to return I would snap him up.... Need some speed and these 2 would revamp the side.
No to everything

age.s

First Grade
Massive no to Lichaa. Worse right now than both of our options without the potential.

unKwn

Juniors

i agree with bevan french. we need some spark in our backline other than waqa.

no to lichaa tho, segeyaro was our best option and we blew it. hopefully we pick up api