What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Rabbitohs 22 May 2015

Parra47

Juniors
Dumb team and worst run club in the NRL. But they are my team and I'll always support them. Does not mean I wont point out their countless faults.

Throwing away another game........we are just dumb

Sick of this - wait for the "proud of the effort" rubbish in the presser

SDM

First Grade
Why did Mrs Robinshit take the last conversion? Sandiw was getting closer.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm sure BA will be complimentary of the effort. But its never been about effort. Its always been about tactics, of which Parra is are a tactically very very easy to play against.

We've always been a team that if you stick to your plans for 80 mins you will come away with the 2 points. The only thing we've had to counteract that has been The Plane. Without The Plane we're just too easy to beat.

I'm sorry, but if you get beaten by Parra then you have to be filthy with your performance.

We really have very little to go from here.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sandow lost us the game, failed conversions and dropped balls but we all know that.
The moment Sandow dropped that ball 25/30 metres out from Soufs line with 8/10 min to go I thought, well there goes the game and yep he drops the kick through with 7 minutes to go.

Sandow has to go.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sucks to lose but I thought we played well. Our defence is much better without Sandow in the line, and I'd probably stick with him at fullback in dry weather.

pedge

Juniors
Sandow lost us the game, failed conversions and dropped balls but we all know that.
The moment Sandow dropped that ball 25/30 metres out from Soufs line with 8/10 min to go I thought, well there goes the game and yep he drops the kick through with 7 minutes to go.

Sandow has to go.

can't blame him for the dropped ball on our line, given the weather and the speed which he was travelling and the ball was at his feet
the other one however was inexcusable, which game them the field position to begin with

I'm sure BA will be complimentary of the effort. But its never been about effort. Its always been about tactics, of which Parra is are a tactically very very easy to play against.

We've always been a team that if you stick to your plans for 80 mins you will come away with the 2 points. The only thing we've had to counteract that has been The Plane. Without The Plane we're just too easy to beat.

I'm sorry, but if you get beaten by Parra then you have to be filthy with your performance.

We really have very little to go from here.

Agree 100%

And any Sandow fans left?

Bazal

Post Whore

Sandow has to go.

Yep. Given the conditions and opposition, we did well. Excellent defence for the most part, but Sandow in particular let us down. Wicks as well should cop some criticism, in a good defensive effort that last miss was abysmal. That said without the Sandow error we aren't in that position.

Unfortunately it may be a case of it's him or Sef in FG regardless, because of the cap rubbish

Latest posts