What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs the Rabbitohs

box57l

Juniors
It's all right thrashing Souths with a 54 point game, but as many commentators have pointed out, wait until we play somebody good in the top four before we start getting excited. Oh, wait....
Didn't you hear South's were off their game today.

franklin2323

Immortal
You must be a miserable person to live with, I can only assume you would win Lotto and see the negative.

We are far from perfect and nor should we be this early in the season.

The left defence and seeming to take the foot of the throat ( well until today ) are 2 things we need to work on.

box57l

Juniors
We are far from perfect and nor should we be this early in the season.

The left defence and seeming to take the foot of the throat ( well until today ) are 2 things we need to work on.
Perfectionism isn't nature's way. Yeah there are areas where we aren't perfect, but you have to appreciate what an amazing football team Penrith is right now, our Penrith, the team we have all supported so long and wanted to be good, but this team is better than good. Enjoy it mate, don't dwell on the imperfections.

franklin2323

Immortal
Perfectionism isn't nature's way. Yeah there are areas where we aren't perfect, but you have to appreciate what an amazing football team Penrith is right now, our Penrith, the team we have all supported so long and wanted to be good, but this team is better than good. Enjoy it mate, don't dwell on the imperfections.

I am just going along for the ride. Last years GF has kept me just waiting for it to blow up though.

So it is enjoyable. Winning in May means nothing come finals time

Original Name

Juniors
Tago carries this side
It's a pretty ridiculous exxageration for a team that's undefeated. He's had quiet games this year. You don't get to win 11 in a row off the back off one player. If anything the team would miss Hop'good the most. Makes an enormous difference in defence and takes a lot of good work with his runs.

Smug Panther

First Grade
It's a pretty ridiculous exxageration for a team that's undefeated. He's had quiet games this year. You don't get to win 11 in a row off the back off one player. If anything the team would miss Hop'good the most. Makes an enormous difference in defence and takes a lot of good work with his runs.
Hyperbole for sure but he's so f**king good

box57l

Juniors
I am just going along for the ride. Last years GF has kept me just waiting for it to blow up though.

So it is enjoyable. Winning in May means nothing come finals time
Very true, you don't win trophies mid year. But what a solid footy side and a pleasure to watch. It has been a long time between drinks, we all hope we can go one better this year.

Mark B

Juniors
Another great game by the Riff. As previously stated I don’t follow the club as a supporter, but I cannot believe how good this team and culture is. They are as fine oiled of any team I have seen in the NRL era.
Must say Latrell looked unfit and visited KFC Macca’s had been his training diet by the look of his guts.

Latest posts