What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 - Dolphins

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The Bromwich brothers will target the 2 youngsters in the halves big time. Both grubs. The Saints forwards need to match it with these guys because if they get the Dolphins on a role Saints can expect a few points to come their way. The Dolphins forward definitely have the edge on Saints where as the backs are pretty even. JDB to have a big game being named Capt. Good call by Carr as this will lift him even more and he has been great last few weeks. I know it will be mentioned a few times about his past during the week but luckily we have origin so the NRL will not get much air time just journos trying to snoop around the camp to see if a player plays up so they can thrive on it.

Good to finally get a game on Thursday night for once is a while.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Micheal Molo playing on his turf in Qld. Well close to it. He may lift as well and surprise you all. He killed it in the Qld Cup. I like what I see in this guy and seems well disciplined. Musgrove has a track record of getting off side with coaches so you don't know what is happening behind the scenes with him. Definitely has the build and skills to be a great prop.

Como Connection

First Grade
Micheal Molo playing on his turf in Qld. Well close to it. He may lift as well and surprise you all. He killed it in the Qld Cup. I like what I see in this guy and seems well disciplined. Musgrove has a track record of getting off side with coaches so you don't know what is happening behind the scenes with him. Definitely has the build and skills to be a great prop.
Agree about MM, lock forward or prop, moves well.
CC

justadragon

Bench
There is a lot of chatter in the media about De-Belin being captain. My view is this, he wasnt found guilty or innocent of the charges against him. He has played really strongly this season and was considered for SOO. I believe everyone is entitled to a second chance, having the captaincy will make him more responsible. If he is good enough to cheer on as a Dragons player then I am willing to support him as a person as well. Mind you I think he knows what still hangs over his head, especially with the hiding under the bed episode, but the Dragons have stuck by him including the supporters as well. He owes the club big time both on and off the field with no more chances if he decides to go rogue again, he will be hung out to dry, also by his family which have stuck by him through all the drama. So do we cheer Jack De-Belin as our captain and then boo him as a person, I think not, its all or nothing and people can stand on whatever side of the fence they want.

Maddragon99

Juniors
The Bromwich brothers will target the 2 youngsters in the halves big time. Both grubs. The Saints forwards need to match it with these guys because if they get the Dolphins on a role Saints can expect a few points to come their way. The Dolphins forward definitely have the edge on Saints where as the backs are pretty even. JDB to have a big game being named Capt. Good call by Carr as this will lift him even more and he has been great last few weeks. I know it will be mentioned a few times about his past during the week but luckily we have origin so the NRL will not get much air time just journos trying to snoop around the camp to see if a player plays up so they can thrive on it.

Good to finally get a game on Thursday night for once is a while.
JdB might be an idiot & a degenerate but he always gives it all for the Dragons. Besides he wasn’t found guilty so there’s no reason for him not to captain the side, he’s a senior player & he’ll step up.