What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 - Dolphins

Dragon David

First Grade
Give me Bird in the halves any day ahead of Amone. Amone seems disinterested. Bird, whilst I’ll disciplined at least seems like it matters to him.
Well Bird has been one of the guys complaining about us fans criticising the players and that none of us has played the game so how would we know?

He needs to put in big time if he is fit and not run sideways and just take on the line. If he plays 5/8th, I hope his passing game is on. If he just takes the ball up he might as well just play in the forwards. His discipline and temper needs to be settled as he is easily riled, which is good but needs to do it so as to not give away 6 agains and penalties.

Mojo

Bench
Sa
Lol they're saying it's 'controversial' due to his court case that was resolved 2 years ago. Why not just give him some credit for his inspiring on-field performances that make him worthy of captaincy, if not an origin spot?

Oh wait, it's the NRL journos...
Same people say Shane Shenanigans has 'done his time and should be given a go as HC!'.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
TEAMLIST:

1. Sloan
2. Feagai
3. Suli
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Sullivan
8. F. Molo
9. Liddle
10. M. Molo
11. Bird
12. Murdoch-Masila
13. De Belin
14. Mbye
15. Couchman
16. Jaiyden Hunt
17. Kerr

18. Burns
19. Max Feagai
20. Musgrove
21. Fifita
22. Turner

Personally I don't really care that Mbye's there this week. However, I think that Musgrove should've got a run. I don't know why Hook ever excluded him in the first place, and why BMM has been kept in the teamlist when he doesn't deserve to be there.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Big game for Sullivan to show us what he can do, I’m not convinced Hunt will stick around after this season.

Very happy for de Belin, well deserved & lock is his best position he’ll tackle anything that moves.

thebigredv

First Grade
I don’t rate our team on a good day but Lawrie, Su’a and Hunt are huge outs for us. Will need to reinvent ourselves. Probably two decent props and two speedy wingers short of a good team.

Hope we get the win and find our way off the bottom. No excuses.

players like J Hunt and Amone need to announce themselves on a night like this one or the next coach won’t be sticking with them.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I think all games for us are must wins ones Crush. The next 4 games against the Dolphins, Panthers, Bunnies and then the Warriors are all tough and to enable us to get away from the bottom we must win these games. I think we still have a couple of byes, but after the Warriors we play the Sharks, Raiders and then we hit the period you say of 6-10 weeks time we play the Tigers, Sea Eagles, Eels, Bunnies and Storm. The last 2 games against the Warriors and the Knights. Our draw is tougher than the Tigers in my opinion.

We have got to keep winning but it will be very hard. Have to take a week at a time and field the best team each week. Most would not have expected us to win against the Roosters so anything can happen.
We wasted our "easy" run, losing all of these winnable games to Titans, Raiders, Roosters, Bulldogs, Tigers and Cowboys, who are all currently in 8th or lower position on the ladder. I expected to win 3-4 of those, which puts us in the 8.

Anyway, win by 4+ tomorrow night and we leap frog the mighty Tigers!

Maddragon99

Juniors
We wasted our "easy" run, losing all of these winnable games to Titans, Raiders, Roosters, Bulldogs, Tigers and Cowboys, who are all currently in 8th or lower position on the ladder. I expected to win 3-4 of those, which puts us in the 8.

Anyway, win by 4+ tomorrow night and we leap frog the mighty Tigers!
I look at it this way, we are currently dead last so any game is going to be with a team above us!

Anyway win or lose I’m looking for another whole hearted effort & I’ll be happy. I’m expecting de Belin to play 80 minutes & make 50 tackles.