What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 | Tigers 17-16* Knights @ Leichhardt | Monday 6th June 2011

Tigers vs Knights (R13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knightmare

Coach
You know it's a rort when even skeepe is saying Newcastle were the better team and deserved the win...

Marshall was the difference. We missed not having a half. More determined effort from most of the forwards. Tolar and Ciraldo exceptions although Tolar did get a few passes away.
Amazing that we now have a forward with a passing game in Costigan.

Last edited:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
how can you blame the Knights?

They played at 100% intensity and absolutely battered the Tigers. They lost 17-16, hardly having any ball and having to compete with a 10-2 penalty count.

Beau Henry was diabolically bad, his kicking was woefull. Put Mullen in there and newcastle would of won 12+

7-11

Juniors
we beat Brissy in 03, Kurt kicked the field goal.

thats the only one i can remember

Commentary said we've won two, can't remember the other to save myself. And that House penalty was ridiculous. Really it should've been a penalty the other way and game over right there.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I hope Rick goes nuts at the press conference. I'm sure we can all chip in to pay the fine.

88.Knights

Juniors
The Tigers never deserved to win that one.

Can't believe that a team can plays s**** house and still beat us.

its called having the refs so far up ur arse that they can't see anything but the knights 'indiscretions'. how can 2 refs, 2 touch judges and 1 video ref miss houston getting kneeed in the head then getin pushd from behind, but manage to see houston push their bloke. then they say that he "had no reason at all". thats just not good enough in professional sport.

that reffing tonight was abosolute facking garbage n cost us the match, we deserved to win that 100%, so pissed.:x:x:x

wat was up with ellis trying to eat houston's arm, another missed penalty.

refs hate us, always have and always will.

lets just hope ciraldo gets 8 weeks.

Knightmare

Coach
Who wants to put money down that the Knights will miss the finals by 2 points at seasons' end?

I am trying really hard not to say what I am thinking right now, lest I sound like a Raiders fan...

Nuffy

Bench
You know it's a rort when even skeepe is saying Newcastle were the better team and deserved the win...

The fix is in if thats the case.

9-2 penalties, really its a stitch up based on the number of bullsh*t penalties Maxwell handed out.

The NRL will however be pleased that one of their favs rolls on.

Spot On

Coach
Well Beau Henry is a long way of first grade standard for mine. Defensively he is a liability. Not strong enough yet. I don't expect him to lay on four or five tries a game however I had hoped he would be sound defensively and be able to kick a ball. Scotty Dureau has one up on him there.

Whats Doing

Bench
Boys played well bit it is hard to win when you only have 14 players. Everyone knows that Ciraldo and Tolar are a joke but you can add in Henry to that group. One good play in 80 minutes is not 1st grade material considering a pi@ss poor defensive effort.

IanG

Coach
Always disappointing to lose in Golden Point.
You love it when your team wins in it but it's a dog when your team loses.

Great Effort by the boys considering the lop sided penalty count. Bit worried about the 3 on report though. Let's hope Aku isn't rubbed out of Origin.

Bye next week so time to regroup.

Oh and Win lose or Draw Beau Ryan is still a wanker

Nuffy

Bench
What about De Gois getting pushed over just before Farah kicked the goal, obviously thats acceptable now.

7-11

Juniors
how can you blame the Knights?

They played at 100% intensity and absolutely battered the Tigers. They lost 17-16, hardly having any ball and having to compete with a 10-2 penalty count.

Beau Henry was diabolically bad, his kicking was woefull. Put Mullen in there and newcastle would of won 12+

He was absolutely painful, tackling, kicking, running all woeful. i really hate to react to a bloke that's only played a handful of games but i haven't seen much in him at all. Definitely willing to give him the season but, there must be talent there somewhere.

88.Knights

Juniors
The fix is in if thats the case.

9-2 penalties, really its a stitch up based on the number of bullsh*t penalties Maxwell handed out.

The NRL will however be pleased that one of their favs rolls on.

yeh

"you can't tackle them they had a roll on" penalty tigers....

u've gotta be pulling my leg, just make up rules on the spot. bunch of wankas

Latest posts