What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Vs The Bulldogs

I expect Yeo back and possibly Fish too and of course Mansour.

Wouldn't have a clue who Griffin puts at 5/8. Could TMM or he could do something out of the box and put Peach there.
Sadly it won't be Moylan.

mxlegend99

Referee
My guess.

1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. Hiku
4. Whare
5. Dwz
6. Tmm
7. Cleary
8. Tamou
9. Rein
10. Rcg
11. Yeo
12. JFH
13. Merrin

14. Peachey
15. Latu
16. Browne
17. Chn

Jfh injured after 5 minutes. Blake is dropped for Mansour. No way Hiku or Whare misses out.

OldPanther

Coach
Panthers: Will be missing Bryce Cartwright (knee) and Peter Wallace (ankle) from last match. Expect Mitch Rein to slot in for Wallace at hooker. Coach Anthony Griffin has a decision to make in the halves to replace Cartwright, with out-of-favour Te Marie Martin and Matt Moylan both options.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl-early-mail-round-13-all-the-latest-news-ahead-of-tuesdays-team-announcements/news-story/4bff7062ffe9f0f43c969f57d061331f

Isn't Wallace out with a groin injury? Looking forward to getting Mansour back.

where there is hope.
christian nicolussi‏@mrchrisnico
Lobbed in the wild west and noticed Matty Moylan running at five-eighth with Dylan Edwards at fullback. Hmmmmm .....

Do I dare get excited?!!!

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
DWZ trained at Fullback also today.

Lets hope so. Makes way for Mansour and should mean Moylan in the 6 for the season.

OldPanther

Coach
I do like that he's looking at options. It makes sense from a coaching perspective. Hopefully Moylan made a good case for himself at training and DWZ/Edwards did the same at fullback.

Latest posts