What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - v Tigers

TruSaint

Referee

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
He was unstoppable at times.

Super display and shows what he has to offer when he is "on". Suli also monstered them.

A lot to like about our second half. Liddle is a team 9, I thought Kyle was great, of course Hunt and Lomax had blinders.

Flanno starting to mould this team nicely. Long way to go, but signs are good.
It's nice Bud to finally have some signs that things are on the up

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Kyle being in the team is like having his Dad on the field as well. Like Father,like son. Kyle is always trying and he will take the hard knocks to make sure that the team survives. He cannot do it all of the time, but he definitely tries his guts out for his Dad and for the team.

This is why Nathan Cleary and Ivan Cleary have been successful at Penrith as they are able to inspire the other players.

We need Kyle to inspire our guys. That reach out for a try was definitely a try for my money last night. The bunker got it wrong and Shane Flanagan mentioned that in his PC talk.
David we were never going to get that try awarded after the ref said no try...the bunker hate going against one of their own....and to top it off the bunker official was Gee......most times he gives us nothing on and off the field ......you would be lucky if he gave you last years almanac as a present

Victoire

Juniors
David we were never going to get that try awarded after the ref said no try...the bunker hate going against one of their own....and to top it off the bunker official was Gee......most times he gives us nothing on and off the field ......you would be lucky if he gave you last years almanac as a present
They were wrong on the Flanagan try but I reckon they were wrong on the 2nd Leilua try of ours too. Suli was way offside and then within 10m of the ball. I was amazed that was let go

TruSaint

Referee
did people see the press conference, I’m shocked!

Hunt advertised the club as a great place to be. If he keeps that up we may be able to start attracting good players!

I have been very critical on Hunt and stand by my comments on his tenure.

However, you are right. For the first time I actually saw him "embrace " the Club in the post game presser.

Looks like I'm losing at pool tonight.
Whenever the Dragons are playing Friday night I lose.
If we are getting flogged I get cranky and can't concentrate and when we are winning I get excited and can't concentrate.

Small price to pay for a win

I'd be a shit golfer
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I broke the hoodoo on Friday night.

All thanks to a mate who's a WT supporter

Walked into my shed and declared saints were shit!

I then proceeded to 'Flash" him - 7 balls up!

Saints were down by 10 and he decided we needed a bet on the game. A whopping $5

I took his bet, a fourth player arrived, and we went doubles.
we were 3-1 up (pool) when the WT fan suggested a half time payout,

I told him to "Get stuffed"

After 16 odd games, I only lost two - both on our fouls, not their skill.

just loved stopping whilst in middle of a 3-5 ball run to cheer the Dragons

Great bloody night!

Draginzaaar

Bench
So Captain's challengers are never successful?