What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Parramatta at EAS

CJG 182

Juniors
Rogers finally hooked after about the 5th time he's cost us points. F*cking embarrassment of a player.

Pure_Knight

Juniors
btw... i hate being negative about us.. but i just cant help it 2nite... its get to a stage where u just cant handle seeing this kind of crap anymore.. we know some of the players are better then this... stones decisions.. bad luck in some games... its just frustrating and ugh.. dont even know what to say

timka4

Bench
this is the first game where i have walked away from the TV. I can't take it anymore, all I get from watching us play is depression and stress, not watching them again till next year or if we makes finals :)lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

f**k, they are f**king useless, and im f**king sick of it

and I couldn't care for their excuses about it being 'too wet' no-one is that bad in the wet

Joker's Wild

Coach
Pure luck that, nothing more

How do they expect to make space when they have no decoy runners to keep the inside defenders honest? Newcastle have the worst offencive structure in the comp

Pure_Knight

Juniors
even if we win this game... nothing to be happy about... we tried all day to lose it.. and to be fair there a players out there that shouldnt be in firstgrade, just arent up to it

Smoo

Juniors
bloody refs trying to screw us over all game, took forever to try and find a reason to not give us the try....joke of a game from everyone, players, refs

Rolla

Juniors
6-4 knights win...

The two worst attacking performances of 2010 possibly.

Defence was obviously good.

One of the hardest kicks to win the game, Kurt......Beautiful, poetic.

Ok so all in all it was sh*t..........BUT WE GOT A WIN!!! and rounds these parts we have to take them however we can get them

cram

Bench
As much as it sounds like we were ordinary, you would have to be happy to be an Eels supporter...they were runners up last year and should have beat us.

Sounds like Tahu has lost the plot, wonder what the niggle was like?